psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #499

HORRIBLE *new* threat to society. I'd especially like to know how the
gamma ray ordinance (or is it ORDINANCE) is stored.
Subject: The Resistance #14--2ND ATTEMPT TO POST
Date:  Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:20:13 GMT
 From  m--@n--.com (Mike Matloff)
 Newsgroups: alt.paranet.abduct, alt.paranet.skeptic, alt.paranet.ufo,
alt.paranormal, alt.ufo.reports

THE RESISTANCE #14--March 28, 1998

Another beautiful day on Long Island.  E-WEAPONS VICTIMS, YOU ARE NOT
ALONE!!!  PEOPLE WITH OPEN MINDS, READ ON!!  HERE WE GO...

Table of Contents:

I.   Introduction for New Readers
II.  Important Note About E-Weapons Victims
III. E-Weapons Targeting, Part II--UFOlogists Read This!
IV.  I NEED YOUR HELP!!
V.   Citizen Spook--Part V

I.  Introduction for New Readers

For those of you turning in for the first time, this newsletter is
devoted to the topic of human rights abuses, in particular the torture of

innocent U.S. citizens by a corrupt U.S. government for reasons of
personal greed and cowardice of those in power.

As impossible as it may seem, the government of the United States is in
collusion with the very organization it purports to detest, the Mafia, or

Cosa Nostra, as it is known here in the U.S.  The same government which
isolates certain Mafia figures and puts them in jail and holds them up to

the public limelight as the enemy, is in fact working with the Mafia to
the detriment of all innocent U.S. citizenry.  Those in doubt should do a

little historical research under "Project Underworld" and the Bay of Pigs

era--attempted Castro assination plans to see the long history of
cooperation (and like mindedness?) between our government and the mob.

In particular, this torture of innocent civilians is being done with
covert, classified military technology developed with taxpayer dollars.
This technology includes electronic human implants, which can be used to
track and monitor anyone, and electronic weapons, which can be covertly
used to torture and destroy citizens.  Again, this is difficult to
believe, but the electronic weaponry delivers a "beam" of tiny particles
which is both invisible and noiseless, but which nevertheless hurts the
intended victim.  The sad fact is that the most cutting-edge,
technologically advanced targeting and ordnance systems are being used on

innocent citizens who are either believed to "know too much" or who in
some way anger those in power, or perhaps even for reasons of
experimentation.  There is no court of law here--the mob and the military

are judge, jury, and executioner rolled into one.  And what they do to
select citizenry is the greatest abuse of technology and human rights
that I believe this world has seen thus far.

II.  Important Note About E-Weapons Victims

I think it's important that non-victims reading these newsgroups (for
example, alt.mindcontrol) understand some things about e-weapons
victims.  When you read an article by an e-weapons victim who seems
extremely paranoid, or who is accusing EVERYONE who disagrees with them
of conspiring against them, or who is otherwise exhibiting signs of
illogical thinking, it's important that you understand that these victims

ARE BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD (WITH TINY, FAST-MOVING PARTICLES INVISIBLE TO
THE NAKED EYE) DAY AND NIGHT.  Their brains are physically being heated
and abused constantly.

Don't let illogical/paranoid statements by e-victims cause you to
discredit EVERYTHIHG they say.  Not all victims use shielding and ice and

not all victims read my newsletter.  It's important to understand this
when evaluating what the next e-weapon "wacko" has to say.  If you've
ever known anyone with a terrible fever, and seen the resulting delirium,

you know what heat can do to the human brain--even just a few degrees
difference.

Current research is tending to show that the weapon being used on
innocent victims is gamma rays, which are beams of fast moving particles
th
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

at are HIGHLY penetrating (do your own research here to verify this).

III. E-Weapons Targeting, Part II--UFOlogists Read This!

In the last newsletter, I talked about targeting methods used to DETECT
the presence of a victim, including even detecting the various body parts

of the victim for targeting purposes.  This time, I will talk about the
method in which the ordnance is delivered--and this happens to relate to
the UFO cover up.

EM-weapons victims experience EXTREME harassment, complaining of CONSTANT

EM attacks by the bad guys.  And most reasonable people have wondered how

this could be possible, including myself.  However, considerable research

and first-hand experience on my part has led me to the following
conclusion:

THE GOVERNMENT HAS AN INCREDIBLE UAV (UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE) THAT CAN
BE MANIPULATED DEFTLY AND WHICH CAN DELIVER A LARGE AMOUNT OF ORDNANCE.

I have read many stories which *exactly* describe just what I have seen
on many a clear night RIGHT IN THE SKY ABOVE ME--NOT AT AREA 51!!  It's a

small bright light in the evening sky, moving FAR too fast to be a
passenger plane, zigging and zagging deftly, darting around the sky.
Actually, I saw TWO of them in the sky at the same time!!!

UAV's are Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.  They're like a plane, but no human
being is inside of them--just a bad guy on the ground (probably parked
not far from the victim) controlling it.  I'm sure he can control it with

something much like an RC (radio-controlled) device with which we're all
familiar (RC toy planes and such), and I'm sure he has some kind of
screen which gives an image of looking at the victim (through any walls)
from the sky downward.  Powerful toys for the little baby minds of the
cowardly Mafioso's.  I am sure this is what has been seen by *many*
others, including UFO researchers hanging out near military bases.  It's
not from aliens folks--it's from the sick minds behind our corrupt
military and their Mafia buddies.

I've seen several documentaries on non-classified UAV's.  They can do
what's called VTAL--Vertical Takeoff And Landing.  They can HOVER.  Guess

what?  They can hover right above a victim (far up in the sky though) and

shoot down INCREDIBLY energy EM radiation (most probably gamma radiation)

hitting that poor victim--OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  Wherever the victim
moves, instantly (unlike a normal plane) that UAV moves right above them,

hovers, and shoots.  How much ordnance is stored in one UAV, I don't
know.

IV.  I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

We're at a crossroads, people.  We know what the weapon is:  EM
radiation.  That nails it down to alpha, beta, gamma, or x-ray, of which
the most likely candidate at this point is GAMMA RADIATION, simply due to

its *very* penetrating nature AND high energies.  Only 1 MeV of gamma
radiation can penetrate an INCH-THICK STEEL PLATE folks.

Most unfortunately for we victims and the innocent people of this world,
they have what appears through research to be the ultimate covert weapon,

and I'll tell you why.  At high energies (in the millions of eV's), gamma

rays cannot be stopped.  So (1) PROTECTION is difficult.

Then I investigated (2) DETECTION.  I bought a Geiger Counter.
Absolutely useless.  Funny thing--a Geiger Counter only COUNTS the gamma
rays--it records nothing about how powerful they are!!! (No measurement
of eV's.)  As long as they fire once every second or so, the bad guys can

remain consistent with the background level of radiation and holding a
Geiger Counter near a victim and near somebody else in the same room will

show ABSOLUTELY no difference.  Only difference is, the gamma ray that
hit the non-victim was moving at 10 keV's, the one that hit the victim
was moving at 10 MILLION eV's.  It's all the same to the Geiger
Counter--either way, you get one lousy "Click".

There ARE devices for accurately and efficiently detecting gamma rays of
high energy.  Wouldn't you know it, they cost hundreds of thousands of
dollars!  Folks, we have a PROBLEM here.

We victims are being IRRADIATED to death and we need to
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

 do something
about it!! I urge you, if you're a victim or an innocent out there who
cares, PLEASE HELP!!  You don't have to contribute money, but your time
dedicated to RESEARCH is INVALUABLE!! There is simply TOO MUCH TO
RESEARCH and TOO MUCH TO KNOW, AND I CAN'T DO IT ALL BY MYSELF!!  IT JUST
TAKES TIME RESEARCHING ON THE NET AND THROUGH OTHER AVAILABLE MEANS!!  WE
NEED TO KNOW:

1. EVERTHING there is to know about gamma rays.  Detection, Protection,
anything.  Companies that supply protective gear against the highest
energy gammas.  What that gear costs.  What materials are most
effective.  Who sells them, and at the best price.

2. Who offers gamma ray detectors--EFFICIENT ones?  The least expensive
ones?  Is there one we could chip in together for and afford?  One that
maybe detects other forms of radiation as well?  What companies offer
these--inexpensively?  What about dosimeters that could be worn on the
chest/back/head to determine gamma dosage over time?  Who sells those?
How much are there?

3. What about the other forms of radiation (alpha, beta, x-ray)?  Could
they be created at high-enough energies to penetrate like what we've been

experiencing?  How are they protected from/detected?

4. How would a gamma ray weapon be made?  From what?  What are its
weaknesses, limitations?  How much ordnance could it store, and in what
size form factor (particular the ones inside the UAV's above).  How does
it work?  What powers it?  If a gamma-detecting telescope were pointed at

the right part of the sky, could we see it?  Could we prove this is going

on once and for all?

5.  What about force fields?  Could some "field" be set up to deflect
some of the radiation?

6.  *EXACTLY* what biological tests can we have performed (and HOW) to
prove our over-exposure to electromagnetic radiation?

6.  Any other pertinent information, which you will find because the
answer to one question will open up TEN more.  And we need to answer ALL

OF THEM.

The BEST source of help for EMR (Electromagnetic Radiation) victims is
not politicians but "GOOD-GUY" PHYSICISTS AND OTHER SCIENTISTS WHO ARE
*NOT* INVOLVED WITH THIS ==HORRIBLE== ABUSE OF SCIENCE.  As victims, we
need to become researchers and scientists to take the steps necessary to
stop this evil that is going on.  I will tell you right now I simply
cannot do it alone.  If you help, and I am eternally grateful to you if
you do, be prepared to spend 60-80% of your time pursuing false leads and

sorting through DISINFORMATION before getting to the useful facts.

Let's get protection first, then detection, then when we have proof,
we'll take it to the most powerful people of all--THE PEOPLE ON THE
STREET, THE PUBLIC AT LARGE, THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP THIS GREAT COUNTRY
THAT I STILL BELIEVE IN DESPITE THESE HIDEOUS MAFIA/MILITARY SCUMBAGS.

IV.  Citizen Spook--Part V

I write this section to help you maintain your privacy and personal
security in an ever-increasingly unprivate, unsafe world.  Know that none

of the techniques or suggestions I may give can guarantee you absolute
privacy/security; however, they'll make it many times more difficult for
anyone trying to violate your privacy/security.  Every little bit helps.

>From last week:
RULE #2:  IF IT'S IMPORTANT, TAKE IT WITH YOU.

What if you want to protect more stuff than can fit in a jacket's
pockets?  You should get yourself the highest quality, most rugged,
durable SUITCASE you can buy.  That's right, a piece of luggage.  Not a
briefcase, not a satchel, not a totebag--I can't tell you how many of
those I've destroyed.

It doesn't need to be huge--just large enough to hold the important stuff

you need to take with you.  It should have zippers for external
compartments and a zipper plus buckles to protect the inside
compartment.  Like your jacket, inspect the suitcase each night for wear
and tear.

Keep track of everything you put in the suitcase by making an inventory
(on your little electronic computer which should be on your PERSON
everywhere you go) of *everything* you put in the s
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

uitcase.  That way,
any important but replaceable items that you keep in your suitcase can be

replaced (such as certain handy tools).  The absolutely irreplaceable
stuff should be worn by you at all times.

Many people wonder why, if something is so valuable to you, would you
want to take it with you everywhere and thereforoe constantly risk losing

it?  I'll tell you why.  Because I'd rather lose it and have it wind up
in some gutter or in some disinterested party's hands then to leave it at

home and have it picked up and exploited by someone (read government?
enemy? corporate spy?) who is out to get you.  It's just the lesser of
two evils.
-----
Thanks to all supporters.  Take care everyone.

Mike Matloff
m--@n--.com

-------------------------- NEWSLETTER NOTES------------------------
This is a weekly newsletter that ends only when the bad guys either
incapacitate or kill me, at which point actions will be taken upon my
behalf by others.  Consider that they cannot simply incapacitate or kill
all those who speak out against implants/e-weapons without there being
consequences.  To do so would only serve to re-affirm our claims and draw

public attention to what they are doing.

For those new to this newsletter, please know that it is devoted to two
subjects:  human implants and electronic weapons (often called
e-weapons).  This newsletter is devoted first and foremost to the
*victims* of these devices, and secondly to innocent citizens with a
desire to know more and to help victims of these devices.

Symptoms of being attacked by e-weapons:

o Popping sounds coming from inside your head
o Sensation of being hit by tiny particles
o Localized, sharp head pain accompanying the popping sound in your head
o A headache which feels like a large "screw" is being turned inside your

head.
o Microwave oven sound near your ear(s), sometimes just for a second or
two.  The sound may be pulsed-that is, last for two seconds, stop, then
last for another two seconds, etc.  Usually followed by pain on the
affected side of the head.
o Persistent itching all over body, which can't be explained by normal
medicine.
o Feeling of a hot, sharp needle being inserted into your flesh
o Frequent convulsing/twitching of your body at night, while you try to
sleep
o Migraine headaches simply unexplainable by any other means, in
particular ones which can be attributable to OVERHEATING OF THE BRAIN and

which can be helped with the simple application of ice.

I am always conducting research into the above two topics, and research
is underway right now.  However, there is a *massive* amount of material
to be researched, and I would always welcome and appreciate any
information about either implants or e-weapons by others (email me at
m--@n--.com).

I respond to all non-bogus e-mail questions.  If you didn't get a
response from me, post your question to alt.mindcontrol with "The
Resistance" as the subject.  I'll see it and send you a response.

Back issues of "The Resistance" newsletter can be found on the world wide

web by going to http://www.dejanews.com and doing a Search Filter on
Subject:  The Resistance and Author: m--@n--.com