psychoceramics: The Texe Marrs Interview

Welp, it took me a while but it's finally half-done.

I interviewed Texe Marrs (go visit now!  www.texemarrs.com) in December
for a local free magazine.  The article was 500 words long -- a painful
condensation from the hour-and-three-quarters that Texe talked.  You can
read the whole transcript on my new website, along with a half-assed essay
I whipped up at the last minute to go with it all.  Go now, and read about
how Bill Clinton may be bisexual.  Allegedly.

The address:  http://members.tripod.com/~st_aardvark/index.html

I am now blessing your browser...

St Aardvark the Carpeted                    a--@i--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.