psychoceramics: The Egypt-Mars Connection

Subject:  Re: Pathfinder Anomalies
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 05:02:02 GMT
From: f--@h--.com (FreekDawg)
 Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo, alt.conspiracy.area51, alt.alien.visitors,
alt.alien.research

>anomalies.

        Okay....  I usually read these posts and find some humor in
them but never reply....  tonight I've got a "wild hair".

1.      Al-Qahira, or Cairo as we  know it, home of the Great Pyramids
of Egypt (Some of the oldest standing non-naturally occurring
structures on our planet) is known to the Egyptians as Masr.  A name
that is also used for the planet Mars.

2.      On Mars there is a "structure" that resembles the face that we
compare to an Egyptian Pharoah of past.  A face that with head-dress
resembles a composite image of half human / half lion.  A face that is
described in Jewish and Christian religions as a Cherub (Angel).
(Remember now that it is a historical fact that the Jewish race was at
one time enslaved by the Egyptians.)

3.      This "face" is in close proximity to what appears to be
several pyramids and (this one may be a little far-fetched) what looks
like the ruins of a walled city.  This entire area is known as  the
Cydonia region on Mars.

4.      Aproximately 4000 to 4500 years ago both Cairo, Egypt and The
Cydonia Region on Mars were facing the same constellation we commonly
refer to as "Orion's Belt".

5.  I could go on and on.....  But I really would like to stop here
and ask....  Do you honestly believe that this could be coincidence?
If so then I don't think it would do any good to go further.

FreakDawg
FreakDawg's evidence brings up the question: "Did the Egyptians beat us
to Mars? Or did the Martians beat us to Egypt." I really like the part
where he mentions several pyramids and the ruins of a walled city on
Mars, noting that the presence of the walled city "may be a little
far-fetched." I guess the pyramids aren't