psychoceramics: Tavistock Institute

The Tavistock Institute, as I recall, is an important institution in
the LaRouchian scheme of things. I've just found its website:

http://www.tavinstitute.org/hr/index.htm

On an unrelated note: an analysis of the "Promise Keepers" at
www.balaams-ass.com, who I believe originally came to the attention
of this list with an essay explaining that during the End Times, *you*
will eat human-burgers:

http://www.balaams-ass.com/journal/warnings/3RDWAVE/pkhomo.htm

It's actually an essay from somewhere else, *Executive Intelligence
Review* (http://www.larouchepub.com/). Yes! "Balaam's Ass" quotes
a LaRouchie on the Promise Keepers, who (apparently) seek to
"worship Jesus with their phallus". It's enough to make one convert
to Normalcy.

-mitch
http://www.thehub.com.au/~mitch