Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 05:49:44 -0400
From: JABR33 <j--@w--.att.net>
To: mindcontrol-L--@s--.net
Subject: [MC] About Cemetaries
Sender: owner-mindcontrol-l--@a--.sonic.net

Listers:

    I don't know if any of you are seeing these same things but I feel
we need to collaborate on eyewitness accounts these days.  Yesterday I
drove into a large cemetary about 25 miles from my residence, I happened
on it accidentally.  I did not get out of the car -- I did not look at
graves close-up.  But, I have a fascination for cemetaries because I am
very interested in history and I like looking at tombstones and finding
histories there -- odd as it may sound.  Cemetaries in Paris about two
years ago also very much interested me (many famous people are buried
there).  Anyway -- this cemetary took me back -- whoa.  Two things were
odd.  I saw hundreds and hundreds (it is a big one) of brand new
tombstones there in marble.  And tombstones were nestled throughout the
cemetary next to one another -- crowded, packed even, like they were on
top of someone.  I wanted to see the dates, I did not do that.  So -- I
have no idea if the fact that the stones looked brand new was in fact an
indication that these were relatively recent deaths.  Many of these new
gravestones had flowers on or near them -- I suppose Easter holidays are
a time when people will visit gravesites (as well as Christmas).  But,
there were a great many decorated graves there -- a great, great many --
indicating to me that it was possible that these people -- died recently
and certainly had living relatives now.  I would like to emphasize how I
felt at the time -- there were so, so many of these.  I wished I had had
a video camera -- to tape this.  I would like to return to it, and see
the dates on the gravestones.  This area or small city was well guarded,
practically no one on the streets there, the city was empty, and this
was a Sunday -- a generally nice afternoon.  Another cemetary I saw
about six months ago was very badly vandalized and it seemed recently.
The grassy areas were uneven (indicating possible chemical
contamination), tombstones looked as if they were intentionally
battered, harmed, chipped, fallen over, astray throughout out the lawn.
The damage to the stones was throughout the whole cemetary.  And in the
back a backhoe, digging a large, deep hole -- obviously, not an
individual grave.  Between these two sites, so totally opposite -- it
gives one cause to be concerned.  A much larger situation might be
occurring.  Hopefully, simply to emass numbers, people will put
tombstones in graveyards now even for those who have been cremated.
Perhaps the gnome invasion is spreading to our deceased relatives...you
may want to find Taylor Caldwell's *The Captains and Kings,* 1972, if
you can find it, all about deviant sexual behavior and Irish bloodlines
and the history of white slavery and the young deaths of Irish people.
My best, Judith

--

Robert Arnold
Managing Editor

Creator and Eminence Grise
Warbaby: The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.
muahahahahaaaaa
http://www.warbaby.com

	Dreadlocks on white boys give me the willies.