psychoceramics: (Fwd) Re: aliens and astrology

A chart for the Roswell crash! Modern times indeed!

=-=-=-=-=

From: Edmond Wollmann <a--@e--.net>
Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych,alt.astrology.mundane,alt.alien,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
Subject: Re: aliens and astrology
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:14:42 -0700

Quincy wrote:

> Hmmmmmm.  I get a little nervous when I see the words alien and astrology
> put together.  I guess it makes me a little nervous because astrologists
> spend enough time defending the credibility of their science.  However, I
> also know a large number of astrologists and astrology users feel there
> are other "beings" out there.  So maybe it's just the word alien that
> bothers me....it sounds so tabloid.  At any rate, I'll be interested to
> hear what others have to tell you.  Please post some of your responses in
> this newsgroup!

> wendy willis
> www.astronet.com- featuring daily horoscopes and online readings

Edmond H. Wollmann 6/18/94 © 1998 Altair Publishing

Astrologers delineate life scenarios and identities by interpreting the
geometric configurations of planetary positions against the backdrop of
galactic reference. But as human beings move into space, a new
perspective of astrology must emerge(beyond Pluto). There are virtual
and other "types" of reality that are emerging. It is the expansion of
perspective that moves us out to greater levels of reality.

It should be obvious that the consciousness and symbology of our solar
system and it's corresponding geometric configuration with respect to
other systems within our own galaxy, must also reflect an astrological
configuration. What would the glyph for our solar system reflect? What
would other civilizations say of the nature and vibration of our system?
Most would agree that the Christ (the anointed one) or Buddha (the
awakened one) represent accurate models of a mastering of this system.
Reincarnation as a form of belief exploration and experience seems to be
the format for the soul's sojourn through this system. In revelations
3:12 it states "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple
of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the
name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new
Jerusalem, which cometh down from heaven from my God..."

 But what is to be overcome? The limiting idea that the physical self
that we perceive ourselves to be, is all that we are, and all that we
focus on (Saturn/Satan). In Matthew:21 Christ tells the disciples how he
must go into Jerusalem and suffer and be killed. "Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying, be it far from thee, lord: this shall
not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me
Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things
that be of God" (Neptune), "but those that be of men." (Saturn).

 In Astronomy the idea of a black hole provides a good scientific model
for the concept of level and parameter changes. The "fabric" of
space/time outside of the hole, with its normal gravitational effects,
would not be experienced any differently than here on Earth, or in space
around the Earth. But as we approached the event horizon, the parameter
where space and time begin to warp because of gravitational effects,
time and space experiences would begin to change and be unrecognizable
by the time we entered the black hole. As the identity changes
perspective from Saturn to Neptune, what seemed to be reality dissolves
into illusion. Saturn tests our ability to consciously perceive what our
beliefs about reality create. Even if these beliefs are not consciously
accessible to the self. Neptune directs the unfolding drama. Saturn says
if we do not strategize our plan for success, failure will result.
Neptune says, what does a man have if he gains the world and loses his
soul? The sword that we live by, will be the one we die by.

 It is the planet that falls between these two that resolves this
paradox-the awakener, Uranus, this dissolves (Neptune) our focus
(Saturn) and hopefully transforms perspective (Pluto)in preparation for
interaction with other systems. This is what is meant by "born again",
"Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" John 3:3.
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh;"(Saturn) and that which is
born of Spirit is spirit." John 3:6 (Neptune).

 Saturn represents the illusion of the material world within a spiritual
manifestation, and Neptune reflects the illusion of spirit within the
material world. Where Saturn is found, the material world deceives, and
where Neptune is found spirit is sacrificed as an illusion,
unobtainable. They are both real, and both illusions. Time and space are
illusions (Saturn), real while you experience them, but illusions none
the less. Realism and idealism are not diametrically opposed, a
realistic manifestation of the ideal is the issue. By giving our power
away to physicality we sacrifice a part of our spirit to the material
world (Saturn), this is where we overstrategize and overindulge without
regard for spirit. By giving our power away to the ideal (Neptune) we
lose sight of practical requirements necessary to functioning in
physical reality. Both planets reflect the illusion of dis-
empowerment.

 When Saturn and Neptune are in harmonious aspect (sextile, trine)
realism and idealism work hand in hand and dreams come true, spirit
supports the physical and trust is high.
 In developmental aspects (opposition, square) the ideal and the real
are believed worlds apart. The person may be given to fears about
inadequacy. Faith is lacking. Spirit interferes with matter and
vice-versa.

 When these planets are conjunct, one planet can overwhelm or invalidate
the other. The identity can develop an inferiority complex through the
inability to balance alternatives. If the conjunction is well aspected,
there are high ethical standards, and a logical or practical approach to
religion. Self-empowerment comes through the balancing of these two
realities. The earth is also spiritual.

 Example number one is the horoscope of Marilyn Monroe 6/1/26 9:09am PST
118w15, 34n03. The element count shows only the midheaven in Earth.
Again a strong disbelief in the "spirituality" of physical experience,
and difficulty with day-to-day reality experience. Insight is shown
through the Sun/moon blend, along with intuition and a humanitarian
perspective. The reigning need (moon) is to be acknowledged for her
uniqueness (Aquarius) which is not believed manifestable (opposes
Neptune and squares Saturn). Neptune in 1 is the antithesis of identity
development. There was evidently great tension about being a sex symbol
instead of being recognized for the intellect and perception. Neptune in
the sign of dramatic ego recognition (Leo) is square Saturn in Scorpio
the sign of emotional significance, a significance it seems was denied
by the early environment (4th reference). Emotional self-sufficiency as
a defense against a strong fear of being taken advantage of is shown by
the grand trine in water signs in the unconscious houses (4th, 8th, and
12th) between Saturn, Pluto (ruler of 4) and Mars.

 She had a tremendous identity (1st and 7th houses) status (4th and 10th
houses) crisis. The physical reality of her sense of doom and emotional
insecurity (Saturn in 4 in Scorpio) was in conflict with her sense of
spirit, sex symbol vs creative spirit. Saturn rules 6. Her fears about
relationship were great. She could not trust the real or ideal. A
vacillation between strategy (Saturn) and gullibility (Neptune). There
were unrealistic fears about the adequacy of identity presentation. A
very strong difficulty with trust. She was known for being late for
rehearsal or not showing up at all.

 Chart number 2 is the reported explosion and downing of a
extraterrestrial craft in the desert of New Mexico known as the Roswell
UFO crash-rectified by the author to 7/2/47 9:57p MST 104w32, 33n24.
 Three degrees away from a full moon (full illumination) between Cancer
(inner) and Capricorn (outer physical manifestation), we can sense a
conflict between emotions (Cancer) and physicality (Capricorn) between
the aspects of creative extension (5th) and the extension of others
(reception 11th). This illumination would be in developmental tension
with spirit and other world relationship (Neptune in 8 in Libra) and
would reflect a new beginning of introspection (ruling the 0 Pisces
ascendant). Venus (relationship) is conjunct Uranus (the avant garde) in
Gemini (travel). A lightning strike is the likely cause of the crash.
Chiron (transition) is inconjunct the node/Mars conjunction from Scorpio
(accidental death) and Jupiter is in the 9th in the perspective altering
sign as well. Finally, Saturn (physical manifestation) in the sign of
Leo is 10 minutes of arc past exact sextile with Neptune (the ascendant
ruler) in the sign of relationship reflection (and is disposed of by
Venus). The implication is that these travelers travel through
dimensions as well as time and space. Mercury stationary retrograde at
27 Cancer would definitely be a sign of reassessing our security and
mode of travel (this degree opposes the very important Pluto in 9 of the
US chart, reflecting dramatic perspective alteration by its stationary
rx condition).
 It would be more an illusion (a delusion of grandeur) to assume that
other life does not exist within the infinite reaches of outer space.
Astronomers now recognize the fact that our solar system (and hence
consciousness) is common and average, not special and unique. And as we
dissolve and transform the barriers of ego importance (Mars), we will
allow more interaction. The fact that Saturn was sextiling Neptune
exactly at the time of this "story" lends strong credence in and of
itself.
 Saturn represents the "dream" of physical reality. Neptune encompasses
the physical dream within it. The sense of sacrifice associated with
Neptune, is the unconscious recognition that he that overcomes the
illusion of the physical dream, can blend his personal consciousness
with the consciousness of the solar system (the Christ consciousness),
other systems, and ultimately "All That Is" (God) with the recognition
that one is as real as the other.
 If we create our reality by what we believe, then everything must be in
our lives for a reason and a positive reason, it is all a part of us, it
is not outside of us and we can trust it, because it is there for our
reason. We could say that the greater reality of Neptune co-fuses (as
opposed to confuses) us with God and a more encompassing reality. We
realize that we are just one of the ways the "All That Is" has of
expressing itself. This realization allows us to be born again into a
new reality where miracles are commonplace, and therefore God's will is
done "on Earth (Saturn) as it is in Heaven (Neptune) Matthew 6:10.

--
Bruce Baugh, b--@m--.com
Et in Tela Ego: http://brucebaugh.home.mindspring.com