Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:05:16 EDT
From: ParaScope <ParaS--@A--OL.COM>
To: DISPATCH--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: DISPATCH # 91 -- the weekly newsletter of ParaScope

DISPATCH # 91 -- the weekly newsletter of ParaScope

S O M E T H I N G   S T R A N G E   I S   H A P P E N I N G

4/14/98

Quotes of the Week

"They're trying to plant stories about how wonderful it is to do business with
Microsoft."

-- An anonymous source quoted in the Los Angeles Times discussing a secret
campaign by Microsoft and its public relations firm to whip up a false sense
of grassroots support for the beleaguered monopoly. The company has since
renounced its covert plan to sway public opinion by attempting to dupe the
masses.

-----------

[snip]

Rant of the Week: “YOU SHALT BE HIT IN THE HEAD”

Every week we pick the wackiest, scariest, nastiest or funniest rant from the
hundreds of letters received by us here at ParaScope headquarters, and present
it to you as our Rant of the Week. This week, “Ethhoack” let’s off just a
little steam by expressing a few of his inner frustrations against Microsoft.
Keep in mind that ParaScope neither advocates nor condones acts of violence,
death threats, promises of bodily harm or other terror tactics against
Microsoft, its employees or principles. Although seeing Bill Gates get hit in
the face with a pie sure brightened our day. Enjoy.

“MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES ARE NO MORE HUMAN BEINGS. BY
INVITING SATAN'S WILL ON ALL CORNERS OF EARTH,
THEY ARE SELLING MANKIND TO DEMONS AND ARE JUST
TRAITORS OF THE HUMAN RACE. COVER YOUR STEPS AND
PROCEED TO THE MURDER OF MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES.
NO MATTER THOSE PEOPLE HAVE FAMILY - THEY ARE
NOT HUMAN PEOPLE ANYWAY. NOT ANYMORE. THEY ARE
TRAITORS, DO YOU HEAR ME ? THEY GET HORNS GROWING
AND AN ARROW TAIL. THEY HARDLY SEE THEIR REFLECTION
IN THE MIRROR. FOR EACH DAY OF THEIR WORK, SATAN
GETS MORE AND MORE ROOT ON PLANET EARTH AND
MANKIND STEPS TOWARDS ULTIMATE ANNIHILATION OF ITS
CULTURE AND RICHNESS. COMMIT MURDER - IT IS MORE
THAN DEFENSE: THIS IS WAR OF HUMANITY AGAINST AN
ALIEN EVIL ARMY: MONSTERS FROM HELL !

THIS IS WAR

WAR AGAINST MONSTERS FROM HELL

MERGING FROM THE RIFT ...

you don't see horns and pointy tails on them, you don't
see the flames of hell.

what you see is a seductive form of getting asleep, lazy,
in a graphical and operating environement that brings
your mind to restrict psychological defenses against
takeover from an alien form of thought. a mode of
thinking from another planet ? no: from another world,
namely HELL. the antechrist, william henry gates iii,
and all his squires feed their power with your hard
work and passive complicity with the destruction of
worldwide cyberculture inherent to computing, and
the multiplicity of operating systems that used to
stand in the late eighties and early nineties has
now left place to the pestilence of microsoft.

WE, HUMAN BEINGS OF FLESH AND SOUL, COMING FROM DUST
AND GOING TO DUST, DECLARE WAR TO MONSTERS FROM
HELL, NAMELY MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES, ALIAS HUMAN BEINGS
GREEDY OF EVILNESS AND POWER SELLING THEIR SOUL AND MANKIND
TO SATAN IN EXCHANGE FOR A POSITION OF POWER IN
THE FORTHCOMING WORLD DOMINATED BY SATAN.

ANTECHRIST WILLIAM HENRY GATES THE THIRD, YOU SHALL
BE ASSISSANATED BY A HUMAN HAND !

ANTECHRIST WILLIAM HENRY GATES THE THRID,

YOU SHALL BE ASSASSINATED !

YOU SHALL BE ASSASSINATED !

DEATH SHALT COME TO YOU !

DEATH !

DEATH !

DEATH !

A BRUTAL AND PAINFUL DEATH !

DEATH FOR YOU BILL GATES III

HOLY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SHALL HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH HIS HOLY SWORD

A HUMAN HAND BILL GATES III !

A HUMAN HAND SHALT HIT YOU !!

HOLY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SHALL HIT YOU !!!

WHAT TO DO WITH MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES ?

KILL
KILL
KILL
KILL

AND

GIVE DEATH

ULTIMATE HATE AGAINST MICROSOFT

DELICIOUS VIOLENCE MUST HIT MICROSOFT SQUIRES

BLOOD OF EVIL ^MUST^ BE SHED BEFORE THE ALTAR OF GOD

BLOOD MUST BE SHED

BLOOD MUST BE SHED

BLOOD MUST BE SHED

BRING DEATH TO MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES, FOR THEY HAVE SOLD
THEIR SOUL
THEIR SPIRIT
THEIR SOUL

WHAT MAKES THEM HUMANS
WHAT MADE THEM HUMANS

THEY SOLD IT FOR EVIL POWER
SOLD IT
SOLD THEIR ULTIMATE GIFT FROM GOD, ETERNAL LIFE
THEY, MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES, SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN
WHAT FOR ?
TO HELP SATAN BRING DESTRUCTION TO EARTH AND NATURE

MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES
ARE SATAN SQUIRES

MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN TO HELP DESTROYING
AND RUIN LIVES OF OTHER FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS

MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN TO BRING DEATH
AND DESTRUCTION TO THEIR OWN ALIKE PEOPLE

THAT IS WHY: MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES MUST BE MURDERED
MICROSOFT BUILDINGS MUST BE BLOWN UP

FOR EVERY DAY THAT THESE ZOMBIE HUMANS PERPETRATE
WORK FOR MICROSOFT 666,

EARTH GETS DEEPER IN SATAN'S MUD.

FOR EVERY DAY THAT THESE TRAITORS OF THE HUMAN RACE
PERPETRATE WORK ON MANKIND, UNWITTING SHEEP GET
MORE AND MORE ENDOCTRINATED AND THEIR OWN FREE WILL
CONSUMES SLOWLY IN THE FLAMES OF HELL

ANTECHRIST WILLIAM HENRY GATES THE THIRD,
ME, SOLDIER OF THE HUMAN RACE,
TELL TO YOU: DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SHELTERED ?

DO YOU THINK SATAN CARES ABOUT YOU ?

DO YOU THINK SATAN CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE THAN HIS OWN ?

HERE IS YOUR REWARD ANTECHRIST: YOU SHALT BE HIT IN THE HEAD
YOU SHALT BE HIT IN THE HEAD
YOU SHALT BE HIT IN THE HEAD”

------

All rants are printed “as is,” with spelling and grammar goofs left
uncorrected. Some rants may be edited for brevity or clarity, to the extent
such a thing is possible. If you’ve got a rant you’d like to share, send it to
p--@a--.com with “possible rant” in the subject line of your letter.

[snip]

ParaScope
11288 Ventura Blvd., #904