psychoceramics: Drunvalo Melchizedek and the Temple of Doom

Someone wrote:
>are 12 identical sets around the world. Excerpts from Day 3 of the Flower
>of Life Workshop by Drunvalo Melchizedek.

I first heard of "Drunvalo Melchizedek" at a book signing for a book that
was supposed to be a "Grand Unifying Theory" of conspiracy theories.
The author (both book title and author's name slip my mind) was a
new agey type guy who didn't know where the Masons fit in, so I kind of
dismissed his "Grand Unifying Theory".  Nevertheless, one of the weird
statements he made at the signing was about this "Drunvalo" character.
Supposedly he's 5,000 years old, and an Atlantean or something.

Does anybody have a summary of "Drunvalo Melchizedek", or the low-down
on his physical manifestation?

Also, I'm amused by the convergence of kookiness described by the "I THOTH
YOU SO!" post.  The "Great Pyramid as Time-line" kooks seem to be joining
forces with the "Sphinx is 60,000 years old" kooks, the "Face on Mars"
nutjobs and the Neo-Velikovskians ("5/5/2000: Ice the Ultimate Disaster").

Late night radio talk show host Art Bell's been featuring a lot of
whining by Richard Hoagland and other "Face on Mars" dingbats over the
last few days, and Art's been fascinated with the "Great Pyramid
Time-line" and the "Chamber of Records" under the Sphinx for quite a
while.  Is Art Bell responsible for these disparate theories converging?
Those guys that push the "Old Sphinx" theories are British, aren't they?
The "Drunvalo Melchizedek" folks are California New Agers, I believe.
It'd be hard to imagine all those folks getting together "naturally".