psychoceramics: i thoth i thaw a... um..

>> >This wall will have 400 drawings etched on it. The first one is the
Flower of
>> >Life. The first 48 are drawings of the 48 chromosomes of the Christ
>> >Consciousness.

call me irreverent, but this is going to be my new exclaimation:

"By the 48 chromosomes of the Christ Consciousness!"

nikolai
---
and am i the only one vaguely concerned that we live in a society where
someone can say, with an almost straight face, "we travelled back through
time to discover the mysteries of the pyramids"?