psychoceramics: RE: Book review

Many apologies for posting in HTML; I was trying to figure out how to
receive an email I had gotten from someone else, and accidentally left the
setting wrong...

Anyway, don't feel the need to castigate me -- I've already gotten my
whipping.

Nathan Shumate
Fringe Benefit Analysts, Inc.

"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis in rebus
Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes."