psychoceramics: Fwd: [MC] I SHOT JOHN KENNEDY : CAN YOU GET ME OUT OF THE US?

----Original Message Follows----

T. Casey Brennan (in 1998 WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA)
317 S. Division St., No. 181
Ann Arbor, MI  48104-2203 USA

Dear Bonnie:

Thank you for noting my work on your page at:

http://www.adw.com.hk/BONNIE/quotes.htm

I am partially amnesiac before 1975, but I'm reasonably certain I shot
John Kennedy, under the direction of osteopathic physician and
hypnotist, J.H. Earnshaw of Port Hope, Michigan.  I've dealt with the
matter in CONJURELLA at...

http://www.mk.net/~mcf/conjurel.htm

These are the T. CASEY BRENNAN Fan pages (about me, not by me), from
Canada and Texas...

http://www.mgl.ca/~dvanhorn/creators/tcasey/tcasey.htm
http://www.mgl.ca/~dvanhorn/creators/tcasey/tcasey2.htm
http://www.io.com/~hambone/mail/tcasey.html
http://illuminati.com/~hambone/mail/tcasey.html

The last addresses, the Texas T. CASEY BRENNAN ARCHIVE, deals with the
disappearance of Katherine Schlorke, who should be considered a
witness if CONJURELLA is true.  By the account given me, she was
ordered committed to a mental health institution during the Garrison
investigation.  She was dragged from her home screaming "Casey shot
President Kennedy", whereupon she then "disappeared into the mental
health system", and her family has not been able to contact her since.
This matter should not be considered unconnected with the
well-documented CIA MK-ULTRA experiments in Toronto in the late 1950s,
predating the JFK assassination, and discussed at length in the American
Psychiatric Association volume, PSYCHIATRY & THE CIA, by Harvey M.
Weinstein, FAPA.

I am very pleased that you like my work.  I want the Honk Kong
university press to address Conjurella, and I want out of the United
States very desperately.  I hope you and your contacts there can help.

Sincerely,

T. Casey Brennan
(see articles on my work in UN/WHO's WORLD HEALTH magazine, October
1983, page 30, and January-February 1986, page 9.)

***Andrew, come home, the kids all miss you!
Seriously, I've been offline for a few weeks and The Conspiracy drained
the power from my disorganiser so I lost your phone number.

Next week Thursday is the cards night, we're playing the Illuminati CCG.
Should be fun, hope you can come.

Also anyone (else) in Melbourne, VIC, note that there is an oddball
collection on Sundays from 1pm to 6pm on the State Library steps for the
'public speaking' where anyone can rant about anything. The 'No Psychic
Groping' guy was there last Sunday, with a new sign.

anyway, give me a call, keep watching the skies and don't trust anyone
with sideburns...