psychoceramics: Stay Out of Cleveland

:From: c--@a--.com (CAPaliwoda)
:Newsgroups: alt.true-crime
:Subject: illegal mind control

:
:I wish to report the commission of atrocities in the Maple Heights, Ohio area
:(a suburb of Cleveland) using a form of radiation-based mind control.   A
:criminal gang is entrapping and torturing victims with radiation bombardment
:(deliberately trying to produce brain injuries), electronic rape, transmission
:of rabid screech "voices" (sound simulation being possible), round-the-clock
:force-fed verbal communications, and  drug effects (transferred from drug users
:who are apparently on amphetamines, coke, etc.--at intentionally uncomfortable
:levels in order to stress victims into nervous breakdowns).    Victims are kept
:debilitated with chronic radiation poisoning which is at times similar in
:potency to nerve gas in terms of being a hazardous biological agent, except
:that the effects are more directable to the specific target.  The levels are
:periodically upped to that point whenever the predators deem it necessary to
:keep their prey in thrall, or to achieve a desired end.  This is in effect
:electronic telepathy--being used for nothing but deleterious purposes, however
:(for the implementation of torture).   The signal can be transmitted to victims
:from  incredible distances with accuracy, it is impossible to evade, and there
:is a large army of persons engaged in the stalking (7 days, 24 hours--with
:unbelievable tenacity).   There is probable usage of satellite tracking,
:augmented by ground-based weapons, making escape difficult (surmising the means
:is theoretical, based on prolonged experience).   I have been tortured without
:relent for 26 years now, around the clock, by perverts who never stop preying
:on their victim.  It is the length of the wait-out which constitutes the
:atrocity.   They are sadists who do all in their power to inflict suffering on
:victims, in a way that is senseless--constantly engaging in psychological and
:physical abuse.   They latch on to a victim and never thereafter permit prey to
:experience full consciousness, denying freedom of thought and basic human
:rights.   Packs of thugs gang up on helpless individuals with laser weapons and
:try to administer brain damage, to knock the victim's brains out, so to speak.
:An army of them surround the victim from hidden locations, generating shrieking
:effects and hyped-up nervous states while so doing.    I reported the abuses in
:the 1970's.  There was a phony Congressional investigation, a little bit of
:press flurry about illegal CIA activity which never divulged the main
:facts--camouflaging the mind control as a drug operation instead of revealing
:the technological bases of the radiation-based mind control--then a smokescreen
:put up through U.S. news media, which have become pawns of a de facto
:dictatorship.   The public went back into a quiescent sleep while the
:perpetrators bore down more cruelly on helpless victims.   Some of the
:transmissions are suspected of being via satellite.  The so-called Star Wars
:program could be a dangerous offensive weapons program which is a tool of a
:virtual dictatorship.  People who know too much and are willing to talk are
:stalked with the mind control by  torturers until they suffer complete
:ruin--suicides, destitution, confinement to mental institutions, diagnoses of
:fake schizophrenia, which is degrading character assassination--even subjected
:to illegal psychosurgery after being driven into provoked rages with torture
:from which they could not escape.  The puppet U.S. press has complicity in
:maintaining secrecy--conferring absolute power on the vicious clique
:monopolizing this technology.   No defenses are ever developed for detection by
:an unwitting population which is never informed of any capabilities of  it.
:The ability to stalk press people with the mind control is part of the reason
:for the successful secrecy, but there is also a pretty deep core of rottenness
:and corruption on the part of the establishment, which is kept comfortable as
:long as it plays along.  The technocracy is careful to (overtly) victimize only
:the weakest and most helpless of prey for target practice, to cover its tracks.
:  The covert effects cannot be gauged.  After I leaked information in the
:1970's, I believe money must  have been funneled to vicious organized crime
:gangs with probable connections to military, who surmisably give them free hand
:in drug running and prostitution rackets in exchange for extortion-elimination
:contracts, from what I am able to gather from evidence.   I know I am
:surrounded by an army of these persons, with beams coming from multiple
:directions.  I have been anything but silent to local police, yet I have never
:seen any discipline of the criminals.   Some of the predators will pose as
:benevolent (as therapists, well-wishers, religionists, etc.) until they think
:they are not being observed, and then they will do a 180 degree turn and start
:their extortion and terrorization.  None of these persons with obvious links to
:drug mafia (judging from usage) have ever seen a halt to their operations in 26
:years.   I have registered complaint after complaint after complaint.   The one
:person I have been able to identify as being connected with the mind control
:technology is a probable criminal--a Mr. John Wavrzacz at 14101 Rockside Rd.,
:Maple Heights, Ohio.  The son of neighbor Carol Tipton (formerly Skocdopole),
:5337 E. 141 St., also needs investigation.   Although he appears outwardly
:decent, Al Kovach, the person who purchased my home on E. 141 and from whom I
:rent, is also a mystery figure.   I can't afford to leave any stones unturned.
: Another fact:  In the past I distributed a report with a Feb. 7, 1976
:Cleveland Plain Dealer newsclipping attached entitled "Soviets said to spy with
:perilous rays".   That was before the old Union went into a tailspin.  There
:was a lot of ensuing reference in the media to CIA mind control about that
:time.  After I let out Wavrzacz's name in 1996, some terrorists hit me with an
:incredible radiation blast akin in its effects to tear gas.  This stuff causes
:respiratory passages to swell until near-suffocation results.   Without
:antihistamines, the very ability to breath is threatened.  In their
:communications perpetrators make reference to some kind of  "gang" and "family"
:membership.  The area I live in has becoming increasingly black, especially on
:the south side of town, and the Hispanic mayor is going on his second term
:(background facts).  There is never a police bust of these criminal
:perpetrators in this area.  Activity is occurring in the E. 141 St.-Granger Rd.
:section of Maple Heights, Ohio.  At least that is the target area (overhead
:satellite technology augmented by ground-based weapons--this is just theory, it
:is difficult for me to ascertain the exact means).   No complaints to any
:authority are ever to any avail.  There are upsurges in torture activity
:correlating with breaks in the academic calendar--Spring break being the worst
:time of the year.  This Spring and the last I was subjected to horrible rabid
:attacks, making what ought to be a time of beauty nothing but a misery.  This
:leads me to suspect participation of academics in the crimes.  Local
:colleges--CWRU and CSU--are strongly suspect.  Possibly students lured into
:collaboration by criminal professors, or some such scenario.  How American
:students could be lured into supporting anything so flagrantly antidemocratic I
:couldn't begin to guess.  I am also suspicious of local hospitals as possibly
:being sites of activity.  There are two Veterans hospitals in the area--in
:Brecksville and Cleveland, plus a branch of NASA.  I was in Marymount Hospital
:in Garfield Heights, Ohio for hand surgery in the late 1960's.  Ivan Tewarson
:was the surgeon (an Indian black).   Indians tend to enjoy cults, and the
:persons are cult-like (with suggestions of something like Satanism).   There
:are indications from his behavior that my brother Bill was also a previous
:victim.  He is today very ill, displaying symptoms of long-term abuse.
:Although anyone who had experienced this phenomenon would think some sort of
:implant for tracking and reception necessary, a CAT scan and x-rays of my brain
:back in 1981 by Radiologic Medical Imaging Associates in Mayfield Hts., Ohio
:(referral from a Dr. Grant Heller  in Beachwood, Ohio) did not turn any up,
:according to radiologists who reviewed them.   I need help in investigating
:unconscionable human rights violations, as well as help in exposing an
:outrageous deception perpetrated against the American public, which can never
:acquire defenses, regulation, pertinent laws or restriction so long as the
:secrets are kept.  Victims undergoing the most heart-rending violations are
:simply brushed off as lunatics, ignored, scoffed at--and it is an affront to
:human decency and dignity.  The reason secrecy has been maintained this long
:(over twenty documented years) is the promotion of a vicious reign of terror
:against any resistance or dissent.   Anyone who knows anything is stalked and
:tortured until they crumble.  The clique in power are very cocky and obnoxious
:overlords, in the process of transforming the democracy into a farce.   The
:group which has victimized me is little more than a ring of psychotic deviates
:who molest innocents for sadistic kicks.   They spent the past twenty years
:inflicting unwanted personalisms on the victim, communicating feeble drivel,
:with no intelligent reasons, deriving some kind of insane satisfaction from
:intimidating helpless prey for spite.   They have no hearts, consciences or
:internal limits, and brag about their amorality.  I believe they have been
:picking up women (and boys) for sexual reasons, afterwards driving them insane,
:torturing, and/or killing them.  They juice up on dope while they hold their
:prey captive.   While they attempt to damage the victims' brains, they spew
:Nazi philosophy at them.  This activity appears to have secret police
:(military) support (as far as I can tell).  These persons never face arrest,
:intimidating me without end.   In at least one area of the country (New York
:City) I have evidence of coordination with mental health authorities to entrap
:victims into insane asylums.  This is of course after deliberately driving them
:crazy.   What I have depicted is a brutal denial of the rights to life,
:liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and security in their homes which are
:supposedly guaranteed to law-abiding Americans.
:
:
:signed:  CAP--@a--.com
:Maple Heights, Ohio (suburb of Cleveland)

Nancy McNelly
http://halfmoon.org   Rabbit in the Moon: Mayan Glyphs and Architecture
http://halfmoon.org/borden/   Virtual Lizzie Borden House