psychoceramics: More craziness from American Computer Company

Remember a few Months back ACC claimed they had discovered Roswell
Crashed Alien technology was being used by Bell et al.? They're still
being harrassed for their efforts, s this from their webpage (they have
a bulletin board for alien contact discussion too):

http://byamerican.com/mainindex.html

P R E S S   R E L E A S E
ACC Accuses Wackenhut
International Corporation
EMPLOYEEs of Tortuous &
Criminal Harassment.
 Finds Wackenut's Security Force Website's Digital Signatures on
Fraudulent
 Messages being placed on ACC's Website by Hackers, who had allegedly
 engaged in months of interference in ACC's operations.  Suggests that
 Wackenhut might be operating a CYBER-TERRORISM TEAM on the WEB.

Cranford, NJ. April 25, 1997

After discovering digital signatures it couldn't identify on its web
server in bulletin board messages and access records, ACC installed
updated remote host detection code in an effort to determine who or what
was behind a concerted effort to interfere with its operations, and that
of its Publication Department's On-Line Investigation into the Science
of Space Travel, Aerospace Science, and such interesting commentary
topics as the alleged 1947 Roswell, NM crash of a UFO, and public
reaction to it, and theories about the tragic Kennedy, King and Rabin
assassinations.

Round the clock surveillance of its own equipment for three months
finally paid off when, after isolating the pattern of fraudulent access
to its servers, a message left by a member of the group of hackers
engaging in what ACC called "pre-planned, well organized harassment of
ACC by wire fraud, email fraud and telephonic threatening", revealed the
original digital signature of that user's WEB HOST, and what is now
believed to be the origins of the entire group hacking ACC's equipment.

The message, one of hundreds from the same small group of hackers,
originated on the servers maintained by
Wackenhut International Corporation's "Mail1" server, part of the
Gateway used by Wackenhut, a billion dollar
International Security Force provider to the US Government, to gain
access to the Internet.  Wackenhut's equipment is not set up for Public
Anonymous usage, and has extensive security, precluding the possibility
that the hackers had hacked into Wackenhuts equipment to use it as a
shield, stated an Internet Security Expert
employed by ACC.

"This is consistent with a pattern of deliberate abuse of ACC's Web
Servers and Email accounts: employees at
Wackenhut, using its internal Web Server access accounts and equipment,
have apparently been SPAMMING and TERRORIZING the American Computer
Company 'Publications Department'  which has been pursuing a
journalistic investigation of the issues regarding Wackenhut's CLIENTs
involvement in an alleged cover-up of the capture of a Crashed UFO, kept
supposedly at Area 51, which Wackenhut provides inside security services
to for the US Air Force,"  stated a forum supervisor known to the
Internet Public only as 'Morpheus' through the On-Line "Alien Science
and Technologies Forum", maintained by ACC's Publications Department.

"The real question is, which of Wackenhut's very visible CLIENTs may
have commissioned this alleged CYBERWAR against ACC," he added.

The Alien Science and Technology Forum is a light, satiric, educational
investigation of scientific issues involving space travel, aerospace
science, electronic science, physics, and other areas of research,
politics, commerce and human sociology.  Among its topics are the
infamous Roswell UFO Crash, in the public spotlight
recently due to the 50th Anniversary of Roswell held during the Summer
of 1997.

During the period, ACC issued a light commentary about the allegations
made by one Lt. Col. Philip Corso, Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman
and an anonymous Consultant, that started an inquiry as to whether they
were correct or not in suggesting such 1940's engineering marvels as the
Bell Transistor, were in reality derived from Alien Technology taken off
the allegedly downed Roswell UFO.

Within a week of publishing its original story, ACC indicated, its
offices had been broken into, it had received classified materials
leaked it deliberately by a "consultant" and faxed to it without
solicitation, and extensive sabotage of its Web Equipment was already
underway.

"We got a reaction to what we thought would be responded to as a
humorous story, that we did not expect!" stated ACC President Jack
Shulman. "In fact, we have had millions of visitors come to our web site
to find out more (http://accpc.com/roswell.htm is the page on which the
strange story of Roswell 1947 is posted) and have by investigation found
inconsistencies in the stories about technology transfer both at the
Bell System in 1947 surrounding the origins of the Transistor, and at
the operation of the Z-Division - which today consists of our Nuclear
Defense programs, plus Sandia Corporation, and a half dozen National
Laboratories, including Lawrence Livermore, Alamagordo, Sandia,
Berkeley, Oak Ridge, Hanford and others.  The whole thing has become an
exceedingly strange story.  The more we try to look away from the odd
allegations by Corso, Friedman and others of strange goings on at the
National Labs, the more the story draws us back."

"During the time period, the web warfare against ACC by what looked for
all the world like a concerted group of fanatical hackers, took on
global proportions, including the illegal use of multiple proxies by the
hackers to hide their identities from us as they alternately tried to
topple our equipment, tie up our staff and equipment, and harassed us
with insults, defamation, libel, out and out nonsense, and telephonic
and electronic death threats.  This was accompanied by the posting of
libelous email to millions of email boxes, all of it very well
orchestrated, with, at its epicenter, one or two people using phony
names who claimed to be 'UFO investigators', whose source web sites have
one unique attribute: the hackers possess extremely rare links to the
old-style inward Darpa-net that can not be communicated with by those of
us in the outside world easier, perhaps linking them to some unknown
Defense Advanced Research Projects site of which we and the Public are
unfamiliar, perhaps one used to surveil and coordinate their efforts on
the Internet."

"It wasn't until we finally were able to penetrate a web of proxy
misdirection, that we began to get suspicious of WACKENHUT, as they
provide security services to the laboratories, Area 51 and commercial
providers such as Bell Labs, Rockwell and others, and to the Armed
Services and Correctional Centers throughout the US."

"Fortunately for us, their employees got clumsy this week, and when
posting the usual round of Cyberwar Transmissions, our equipment was
able to identify, for the first time, that these hackers were operating
from WACKENHUT's WEB SYSTEMS, hosted for them by Florida Internet
(FLINET) near WACKENHUT's West Palm Beach, Florida Mega-Corporate
Headquarters.  At this moment it is not clear to what extent Wackenhut's
management is involved, were aware, or whether Wackenhut's close
affiliation with its client's computer equipment was simply being used
as a vantage point to harass ACC from."

"We have asked the Justice Department and the National Security Agency
to look into the hacking and intrusion for the possibility that
Wackenhut should have its 'sensitive top secret' security clearance
revoked until we get to the bottom of this, as the security violations
also included one breach into our passwords file by what appear to be a
security operative directed by Wackenhut, along with depicitions of our
executives on the Internet with rifle sight cross hairs added to their
images, filing of false registrations with the Internic, and sending of
threatening audio transmissions to our voice mail.  It appears likely
that intrusions into our web server from what we determined are
Classified websites at Wright Patterson Air Force base during the past
few months, may also have involved the company's personnel.  We
commenced a lengthy criminal investigation of the harassment when the
individuals involved started posting the telephone numbers and names of
Family Members of ACC's executives, encouraging others to harass what
turned out to be 80 year old senior citizens and spouses and children.
At that point we decided to catch the harassers and seek punitive
damages."

"If it turns out that Wackenhut did this thing for a client of theirs,
we are going to seek State or Federal punitive damages against Mr.
George Wackenhut, the company's chairman, as I am going to hold him
personally accountable for the millions of dollars in financial damages
he may have caused ACC and for the emotional impact of the threats on my
elderly parents, who are in their late 70's and 80's, enfeebled and ill,
and I am sure others here who have been harmed by the Hackers are going
to do likewise."  added Mr. Shulman.

"Its one thing to respond to a humorous look at the lighter side of
technology, Space Science and UFOlogy, by posting equivalent information
on the Web in your own name.  Its another thing to use anonymous user
names to go about deliberately trying to destroy someone, and that's
what these hackers are trying to do.  It became quite clear that these
were no ordinary group of typical 'hacker youth' - they have been too
disciplined, too regimented and too well advised on using psychology to
try to set their opposition off balance.  To some degree they have
recruited a few hacker youth to assist them, but thats been done through
a SPIDERWEB of lies and deceit. We have been gauging and studying them
for a long time, and we have coined a new phrase to describe what may
ultimately turn out to be Wackenhut's alleged INTERNET Hacker Team:
Cybermercenaries, or CyberMercs for short.  Of course, we want to give
Wackenhut a chance to respond in their own defense, perhaps in Court,
but since this may involve one of their 'Sensitive Military Area'
clients disinterested in our Probe into the Science of UFOlogy and Space
Fligth and the Science of the US Nuclear Defense Program, we are
doubtful they, Wackenhut, will do anything but remain silent or threaten
us further.  Last week, someone cloned one of our WEB ADDRESSES using
libelous terms in the registration, and one of the Suspected WACKENHUT
hackers then posted it to millions of Web Users in an effort to further
harass ACC and supress people publicizing about us.  The Internic
transferred the fraudulent registration to our control, but has yet to
change its defamatory content, despite our legal protests.  This could
get very ugly, if ACC has to take further strong legal action and could
ROCK the Internet."

American Computer is located at "http://american-computer.com" on the
Internet.  Its products include advanced PCs, Laptops, Supercomputers
and Web Servers.  Its VALKYRIE series supercomputer, starting at only
$350,000 is one the lowest cost Supercomputer available in the world,
and its products are notable in that they are accompanied generally by a
5 Year Warranty and optional on-site service.  ACC also provides
UNLIMITED TECHNICAL SUPPORT with its products at no extra charge.

Contact: Jim Peterson
American Computer Company
6 Commerce Drive
Cranford, NJ 07016