psychoceramics: Phase Shifting

----Original Message Follows----
From: m--@n--.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 07:20:04 +0800
To: s--@e--.com, iufo@world.std.com
Subject: IUFO: Phase Shifting

   It takes some aliens to phase shift from one form to another in just
1 to 2 seconds.

   All Humans have also the ability to phase shift but it takes 2 years.

   Know why husband and wife sometimes look alike after years. It's
because the etheric mold or morphogenetic information in the face of one
spouse got mixed with the information from the other spouse.

   This is also why evil looking men show its evilness in the face. And
why constant worry shows in the face later.

   If you want to change your face. Think of the face you want to change
to. And after 2 years. You will look like that person. Good for those in
Identity Relocation Program (such as witnesses to crimes). But remember
that the change will revert back to the original if you don't constantly
hold up to the new image. YOu need to spend 1 hour a day trying to
project the new image over the old image or old morphogenetic
information of your face.

   Anyway. There is something I don't quite understand. Can anyone tell
me how aliens could phase shift so fast. Like 1 to 2 second. What
happens to their cells. What manner of cell-etheric mold interface
matrix mechanism that can do that fast. I don't have a darn idea.

   Also. Why do you call it "phase shift". Why "phase"?

   Thanks to all those who can help.

Regards,

James

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com