psychoceramics: Texe Marrs

Whew!

My first pyschoceramics post! (After months of lurking at the archives.)
I've gotten quite a bit of reading material from this list, so it's time
I pay some of you back.

This little gem I happened to run across while surfing. Apologies if
this has been posted before. The guy's name is Texe Marrs, and he's got
it out for everyone! Check it out, the stuff on Lewinsky is notable.

Here's a snippet from _The Esther Option_ by Texe Marrs.

Is there an ongoing plot by religious Jews to use Monica Lewinsky to
unseat President Bill Clinton and replace him with Vice President Al
Gore? In the Bible it was Mordecai who said to Esther, "Who knoweth
whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" (Esther
4:14-15) Do Zionist Jews hold Monica Lewinsky up and acclaim her as
their new "Queen Esther?"

http://www.texemarrs.com/index.htm

Boat drinks,

Keith