psychoceramics: Re: Dinosaurs manufactured to cast doubt on creator

On 5/13/98, Nathan Shumate said:
>The ultimate in dopey conspiracies! All dinosaur remains have been
>manufactured to cast doubt upon the Creator! Some of the worst logic to be
>found on the Internet, and an example of the human ability to ignore
>absolutely any fact that you don't like!
>
>Nathan Shumate
>Fringe Benefit Analysts, Inc.

> http://internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm

The same guy, on a different page, recommends leaving a message (ideally in the form of an explanatory videotape) for those who will be left behind when the rapture occurs. He says:

"However, there are many, many homes and residences that do not have this
video, which is expensive for many. A cheaper and quicker way for
today's Christians to communicate to those left behind on earth after
the rapture is to simply post a message in an obvious spot, such as on a
refrigerator or freezer door, where it will be seen. This is the message
which I have posted on my refrigerator door:

"I am writing this to you in the past. In your present time, the church

(believers in Christ) has been raptured, and has been taken out of this

world to be with Jesus Christ. You have been left behind. To gain
eternal life and salvation, and to be with Christ, you must accept
Christ as your saviour from sin and refuse to take the mark of the beast
on your hand or forehead and refuse to worship the beast and his image

or statue, even if it means you have to die."

Uh-huh.

Sonya