psychoceramics: REPUBLIC IS A MASONIC PLOT

Could this be the same guy (he had a female companion last time I saw
him) who used to set up a table in swanston street covered with butchers
paper covered in writing about how the Masons were oppressing Catholics
(surprisingly enough) and so forth?

Ramsay St. == setting of local soap opera Neighbors, known
> for its recurring teenage romance plotlines)

Also note one of the real Ramsay streets in Clifton Hill was where mass
murderer Julian Knight lived when he performed his shootings. Come to
think of it Ramsay Co. is the junior company at the MHS Cadet Unit where
Julian (and I) were members (not at the same time though). Makes You
think....

Ram (Strength-Sexual Power-Force)-Say (communicate)

hmmmm

Anyway, Andrew, for the love of Bob drop me a line! Is it true theres a
hidden graphic of 'Bob' on the Sega startup page?