Subject: NLP, DHE matching heartbeat "rapport", Freedom from apostasy etc.
From: r--@d--.ca
Date: 1998/05/12
Newsgroups: r--@i---seminars.com

I have cancelled my NLP, hypnosis and enneagram involvement by writing a letter to
the people I used to train with.
Immediately after, I was tempted again to undergo hypnosis to get the
power to have my heart beat at the same time that another persons who
I fix my attention on, with built in controls to ensure that if the person had
a heart attack, I wouldn't have a heart attack.
I'm not sure if I underwent hypnosis to get this possible power while I was
training almost four years ago.
A reason perhaps why the DHE or NLP'ers might not tell you about this
possible power is that they would be responsible for leading you into aquiring what are clearly
fallen-angelic powers.
They might leave this undocumented so that you are tempted and decide
whether you want such power.
Such powers are quite dangerous and untrackable. You'd know if I was matching
your breathing, but not your heartbeat.
Once people leave NLP it is a strong temptation to go into untrackable powers.
The temptation is strong, because the training setting can be competetive.
Another temptation for me to develop or use was the ability to project thoughts
into a persons mind then telekinetically stimulate their sexual organs or
chemicals so that they think there is something wrong with them and think
they find something stimulating.
Occultists and homosexuals may walk into an NLP training session and may
say there not going to train further in getting certified, (so you might feel safer
around them) but these ones can have more untrackable means of manipulation
than what is taught by NLP and DHE, so watch out, as NLP and DHE may be
like smoking compared to heroin or crack for them.
Ones who do not use NLP but are directly into occultism or Satanism may
have such powers.
The subconscious does not contain 98% of the mind's ability. We are using
only a small percentage of the neural connections in our brain, but this will
increase when God's Kingdom takes over and we are restored to perfect health
as human's and live forever on earth like Adam could have.
The extra 90% of our CONSCIOUS mind's capacity can only be increased then.
We will not have telekinetic powers built into our minds in God's Kingdom.
Though hypnosis can increase neural activity, but it is through demonic power.
One must lie to himself to undergo hypnosis.
The will is more important than the power of the subconscious.
After one has gone through the Knowledge book with Jehovah's Witnesses,
and attended a meeting at the kingdom hall, then has made changes into
the "new personality" (that follows in Jesus's footsteps, (Jesus didn't have
the power to heal people, but Jehovah's holy spirit gave him the power to,
but won't give us the power to. ) one can make the unconditional and
unreserved dedication in prayer to Jehovah as to whether he will do Jehovah's
will as priority before one's human will or fleshly will.
The enneagram might be a symbol for Satan the dragon's seven heads, two
wings and body etc. (personality wise he's like a dragon, but I don't think
Jehovah made him or demons ugly after they rebelled.)
To say submodalities have power is possibly equivalent to using pentagrams
and other symbols or symbolism. Human mental changes are not too powerful.
Human mental symbols for fear, doubt, etc. are overrated, and changing the
symbol doesn't change what it represents such as fear, doubt, etc. without
demonic power. If you say that changing the submodalities for your symbol
of fear will change your fear without demonic power but through the power of the
subconscious, the fear may be changed, but possibly because you lied to yourself,
and lying to yourself opens yourself to use demonic power, as you have manifested
lack of desire to do Jehovah's will.
The "don't' as being an unconscious command is a lie because the will must
obey the don't, and humble ones can be slaves for Jehovah and not feel insulted
that Jehovah can speak to us like we're less than little children slaves.
Everyone is a slave to something, but obeying Jehovah brings freedom from such
things as fear of death etc.
Also, it is always an effort to resist the desire to rebel against Jehovah,
so not doing something is doing something.
The thought that might run through the person's head when someone says don't
doesn't have to be a picture, though in God's Kingdom, when people say don't
steal, one can think of Satan and his demons rebellion instead of the actual act
that you are told not to do. eg. "don't fornicate with that woman" and one might
recall how the angels had sexual relations with women before the flood without
thinking of fornicating with a woman in their minds.
It could be possible to be told not to do something, and not think about yourself doing
the action.
It is also possible to be happy and angry at the same time.
Apostate Heavy Metal comics and apostate artists such as can really
mess up people too. I think I've refuted most of the junk. Most of these people
might write up stories about what life would have been like if Jesus failed or
something, so they can get people's interest sometimes.
The Watchtower Society is the name of the legal corporation that Jehovah's
Winesses use to deal with governments etc.
I was also wrong in calling what NLP'ers might have learned from the bible,
as "the glue that binds NLP together" because Jehovah's Witnesses have
nothing to do with hypnosis, and oppose hypnosis as spiritism.
Jehovah's Witnesses do meditate on scriptures by discerning what the scripture
implies or where it may apply.

Please jump to http://www.watchtower.org
or send donations which go to fund the worldwide preaching work to:
 25 Columbia Heights , Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201.

(end of original message)