No Subject

I'm sure many of you are familiar with Mr. Brennan, but for those of you
who might not:

T. Casey Brennan (in 1998 WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA)
317 S. Division St., No. 181
Ann Arbor, MI  48104-2203 USA

Dear Mr. Apilado:

I am a contributor to numerous 1970s issues of your magazine, AIM, now
included in the 1998 WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA.

I am partially amnesiac before 1975, but I'm reasonably certain I shot
John Kennedy, under the direction of osteopathic physician and
hypnotist, J.H. Earnshaw of Port Hope, Michigan.  I've dealt with the
matter in CONJURELLA at...

http://www.fringeware.com/~hambone/mail/conjurella.html

These are the T. CASEY BRENNAN Fan pages (about me, not by me), from
California, Canada and Texas...

http://www.mk.net/~mcf/victm-hm.htm#Brennan
http://www.mgl.ca/~dvanhorn/creators/tcasey/tcasey.htm
http://www.mgl.ca/~dvanhorn/creators/tcasey/tcasey2.htm
http://www.fringeware.com/~hambone/mail/tcasey.html

The last address, the Texas T. CASEY BRENNAN ARCHIVE, deals with the
disappearance of Katherine Schlorke, who should be considered a
witness if CONJURELLA is true.  By the account given me, she was
ordered committed to a mental health institution during the Garrison
investigation.  She was dragged from her home screaming "Casey shot
President Kennedy", whereupon she then "disappeared into the mental
health system", and her family has not been able to contact her since.
This matter should not be considered unconnected with the
well-documented CIA MK-ULTRA experiments in Toronto in the late 1950s,
predating the JFK assassination, and discussed at length in the American
Psychiatric Association volume, PSYCHIATRY & THE CIA, by Harvey M.
Weinstein. I would like to suggest a report on CONJURELLA in AIM, along
with references to my various contributions to AIM throughout the 1970s.

Sincerely,

T. Casey Brennan
(see articles on my work in UN/WHO's WORLD HEALTH magazine, October
1983, page 30, and January-February 1986, page 9.)

Robert Arnold
Managing Editor
The MonkeyPool
WebSite Content Development
http://www.monkeypool.com

Creator and Eminence Grise
Warbaby: The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.
muahahahahaaaaa
http://www.warbaby.com

	Dreadlocks on white boys give me the willies.