psychoceramics: Insufficient Information

This is one of the shortest, most tantalizing wacko emails I've seen a long
time. Prithee, Diogenes, tell us more...

R.

From: AAA2388136 <AAA--@a--.com>
Subject: Open Message

To: All Concerned..

This is an open message to any and all, soliciting info and ideas for a
neophyte who needs to know the next step on the path to the truth...

I sincerely believe I have discovered a here_to_fore unknown,
(or at least unreported)
cluster of structures on a planet. I have now accumulated and refined the
images, and identified the precise location on NGSC charts. Now then, what
does one do, or to whom does one petition to register, to submit the
documentation for authentication and verification?

Any and all ideas -and thoughts in any area would be sincerely appreciated.

Diogenes <AAA--@a--.com>

--

Robert Arnold
Managing Editor

Creator and Eminence Grise
Warbaby: The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.
muahahahahaaaaa
http://www.warbaby.com

	Dreadlocks on white boys give me the willies.