psychoceramics: MIND?

 Well..well..well...I wasn't going to post this for a while, until I finished another essay, but I  read the science
section in the New York Times[May 12, 1998][I liked one article in particular].

And who was that person in the red car I should have met? I saw you before in my dreams, NICE..VERY
VERY VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The basic ideas expressed here are quite simple(I hope).  The Trinity is  the Holy Ghost, it  is the
metaphysical plane of existence which allows all natural laws, awareness, life, is soul, the infinite divided into
infinite infinitesimal spirits.  Its where and how, any and all underlying relations are born, whether or not
physical ones.  Since its all alive and spiritual, populated with more souls coming all the time, it uses LOVE
to cement itself. Keeping the Holy Ghost intact and preserved.

But it isn't God.

God is closer to us. Much closer. He is inside you, mentally standing toe to toe with the Devil.

 He is a composite mind comprised not of brain cells, but of left brains in Mankind. A composite brain, much
like ourselves. How many brain cells are you? One or many? They are all different from each other, all are
physically separate from one another, with only long chemical connections to exchange signals with. And yet
they all think they are the same thing, YOU!  Question is, are you all of them?
 Left brains are great at language and sequential  logic. The left brain is more meek, more happy, sneaky,
manipulating, but more happy in general. Its a talker, right brain hates too much talk.

Moses, "He spoke to me in my mind. And the WORD was God."

If you were Moses and you were suddenly in tune with God's mind, and he was like I said he was, and you
were telepathically reading his Mind. His mind being open to you, inside your mind. What would you see?
Words all over the place?  From one brain to another? And if I asked you what you saw of God?

Would you say something like this, "He spoke to me in my mind. And the 'WORD' was God. And now I
know his light[consciousness]  dwells in every man."  Your choice of words wouldn't be too far from
Moses's description would it.

Jews being good at language skills, but that isn't enough. And also having weaker spatial abilities, on
average. Makes them ideal candidates for God to use in influencing Mankind. Using them to write the Bible.
Even talking to them inside their minds, until historically it became a handicap in his Holy War with Satan.
At this point, better not to fully explain, be good troops. Don't question your commanding officer on the
field of battle. Not good. And if he wins, should win, the spoils of the war go to the left brain. They control
human destiny from then on. And the left brain is meek. So...you know.

Jesus is the human center of God's mind. He has equal decision making power in God's mind. A human
center, representing God to each person, and to God, each person. Less than the Father, but equal. Thus the
Son can pray to the Father and yet be him at the same time. God represents the left brain in us, which
controls the right hand. His Glorious right hand?! Get it?!

Or how about, "I shall stand on the right side of God's throne."

Or, "Believe me when I say, I am in the Father, and the Father is in me." Wait was it? "the father is in me,
and I in the Father"..or..damm...damm....does it matter? The order doesn't matter does it?

The Son of God and the Son of Man is the same title for a good reason.

So God judges souls for much later, to come with him on a special journey of spiritual  expansion. Get his
book of Life of Life in his glorious right hand. Go with him on  judgment day. Left hand, go with Satan. But
he uses the best part of himself to judge us, he may know of our sorrows, but he has trouble relating to
human foibles and weakness.

A secret, pssst come closer. He doesn't feel temptation, NO RIGHT BRAIN IN HIM!

But you do, don't you? Each human is less and more than the Gods[both, left and right, God and Satan]
above. The magical balance in the Holy Ghost's equation in the Trinity. Did you think that the Devil was on
the outs with the Holy Ghost completely? If he was, if there was no tolerance for him, then he would cower
somewhere without the slightest hint of rebellion. Remember, nobody loves himself better than Satan. He
wouldn't take a risk, unless he thought the prize was worth the risk and it was a winnable war. He is too
selfish by nature to work against his own long term best interests. Much too selfish!

So God uses Jesus to judge each person. First its the Holy Ghost. He loves everyone. Then its Jesus, for the
trip of expansion.

"You cannot come to the Father...you know"  God uses Jesus for human judgment.  And its a good thing.
Before Jesus, admit it, God was harsh, strict, not very nice, it was do as I say....OR ELSE! But the Devil,
overall, was worse, or would have been in the long run. Hitler sort of proved that, the second anti-
Christ..anti-Jew,..anti-left brain,...anti-God. So simple. He plays with a different set of rules.

Do you think that Germany was God's biggest concern I history? What would have happened if Rome got
industrialized two thousand years ago? Jesus' timing was better than you think. Where is the Vatican again?

 And God, not really proving to the Holy Ghost his character was better than Satan's had some major
problems. He WASN'T  reconciled with the Holy Ghost. Not until, his new best part, sacrificed himself for
the overall good. This is the key trait the Holy Ghost wants to see the most in OUR collective soul,  in
Mankind's soul.
 Human souls merge on a deeper level. Everything  merges, everything is one thing deepest down. It is
nothing reflecting back on itself, but in a metaphysical way. A state and process and being all at once. The
tinniest removal from nothingness comprises all things. Since it relates,  it uses those relationships to build
on. Everything relates. Making knowledge possible. Metaphysical truths must precede all natural laws.
Someday scientific laws will be understood in metaphysical terms. They didn't just make themselves and they
certainly can't explain themselves.

  Every soul has the right to rebel. Not want to blend in. To worship the self above all others. So much for
the greatest gift a man can give, to lay down his life for his friend. Satan gags on that one. To him its pure
bullshit! To Satan, Gods takes all and  gives back nothing but empty approval.

Satan has a major problem. His right brains don't get along with each other too well. His telepathic bonds
are looser making him weaker. His solution is to kill off his weaker parts. In his mind, in order to become
God's equal, he cannot afford mercy or compassion for the weak. The needy must die. Or he continues to
lose to God. He doesn't see an out.  But then again, he wouldn't want it anyway.

 He has to do this before he falls from the one weakness Jesus pointed out. His  Kingdom being divided
against itself. There are no permanent alliances with his sub-kingdoms. Too many racial barriers. He
separates and then weeds out. God wants to bring us together. What do we want? Think they'll ever ask?

 After his second anti-Christ war, Russia and America almost went to war, but didn't. God was in America.
He likes America. But how long do you think it would have taken before Germany and Japan would have
gone at it if they had won?

 This is why Jesus was the focal point of Satan's attack in the past. If he managed to talk Jesus out of it, God
would not have won. Without him to reconcile God with the Holy Ghost, it was stalemate or worse.  And it
wouldn't have been a temptation for Jesus if he knew God would kick his ass for betraying him.  Unless that
is, he knew God wouldn't have any choice about the matter afterwards.

And  he wasn't gay. If he would have had any children or a wife he might have walked away from the cross.
He was the center of God, but a man. This is the key.  Of all the people who ever walked the earth, he was
the best. He was the most able to sacrifice everything he had for the sake of others, against any and all self-
interest. Everything for everybody else, except  himself.
 And he proved it. When he could have walked away from the agony of the cross and could have grabbed
the entire world for himself, without any worry of revenge from defeated God. He didn't.

The Devil knew his role, not the ones who betrayed him.

And its a good thing he is a nice guy, if case you haven't noticed, he is very easy going on judgment. But
being a man he still had his moments of outbursts. Ones I'm sure he regretted.

Look at it this way. It is said,  that someday we will all know God and yet many will rebel. How is that
possible?

Suppose its true. Suppose God revealed himself and he was the way  most people think of him. All-
powerful, completely all-powerful.  Rebel against him and its eternal damnation.

Lets suppose you wanted to rebel. You were crazy.

Can you beat God? He is all-powerful! Doesn't look good, don't like the odds do you?

He is all-knowing, damn he sees your sneak attack coming. Don't like the odds do you?

What the Hell, wanna fight? I bet you don't brave guy! No way!

Now suppose God is different. Then the Devil tells you, he lied. We can win. He is the machine builder, the
weapon maker. Fuck turning weapons into plows, lets kill the weak. Get rid of those of those bastards,  get
rid of the weak before they steal everything from you. These parasites will take it all from you.  They will lie
it all away? Or so the Devil says?

Now, wanna fight? You might!

Lets be real. If God was all-powerful and the Devil was a close second. They would be throwing galaxies at
each other. Not worry about your soul. Their battleground is inside you for a very good reason, it is where
they live.

Want to know what they are fighting for? It is easy. God wants Mankind to represent his mind more, more
left brain control. So he strives to populate with certain types. The Devil wants people who represent him
more. He strives for the other. God can integrate people, the Devil can't.

But don't push the Devil. He has his point as well. If you try to depopulate certain strong populations, delete
them, he'll mobilize and attack, as he did with Hitler. This hatred is in all of us. Deny it, and lose.

 God wanted us to merge slowly, not the way we're being pushed to do it today. Its too fast.  Types have to
mix and be preserved.  Satan has his gifts. He is creative and when God and Satan mix in the strongest form,
as in Europe, you get the worse and the best. It took both working together to bring us this new age of
knowledge. One along, too strong is either too chaotic or too sterile.

 And never judge a people. The Germans wore Nazi helmets 60 years ago, but they also wore American
helmets when they helped kick their own brother's ass. Good and bad. Its in all of us. Yesterday's enemies
are sometimes your best friend in the future. Satan swings it.

 This is in honor to all the people from NJIT who went out of their way to ruin my computer career. What
can I say, excellent  vicious job. Its ruined. I admit my computer science degree is useless today.  Four years
work down the drain because of MAYBE. Not to mention the money. And the threats of me not passing
down my shit sperm with phone calls, sick you assholes.

And to those who told me to shut up or else. Patience is gone.

GO SCREW!!!

First the Trinity,  read this first. Take your time. Mull it over, it will not go down easy, if you are stuck with
the old idea of God.

<ADDRESS>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/8361/maybe.html</ADDRESS>

                 Race relationships  and why its so easy to love just yourself and not others.

	 I once dated Japanese woman  who told me that the biggest problem Americans  had in
understanding Asians(especially Japanese) is that they see the role of a person in society much more
importantly in defining who the person is,  than the particular history of the individual. So the person is more
of who they are in society and in their job than they are as husbands or fathers(personal definitions).  I
thought,  if this observation is true then a lot of cultural behavior can be more readily explained. And, most
importantly, possibly explain our difficulty  in our trade deals with them. Where in spite of  the promised
good intentions on both sides we always seem to be on the losing side.

	Let me lay a little ground work in some remote areas and finally tie them together with other ideas.
This is all going to seem strange to you in the beginning,  so bare with me. Scientists  already today have
realized that there is much information preprogrammed in our brains for assimilating and shaping  outside
information,  social information.

	Take for example sexual preference,  just recently they discovered that a very small clump of cells
in our brains determines our sexual orientation. All brains are born female, but usually for normal male
brains, in the first 24 hours a hormone is released  making a certain clump of cells grow. If the cells do grow
the brain will be male oriented, making it seek out the female form. Vice-versa is also true.
	But all this also means that the visual clues in our brains for female/male traits  also are
preprogrammed in us. Unlike most lower animals,  we rely much more on visual clues than oratory clues. So
there must be information already hardwired  in our brains just to read visual clues  of the opposite sex.
This also is supported by the obvious fact that we don't have to be told as to what the  visual clues of a
persons'  physical appearance  means.  There are visual clues for youth,  meaning health and others telling us
of old age, weakness and unsuitability for child bearing any more. None of which we have to go to school to
learn.
I don't have to go to school to tell me which females I like. Never had classes in that. Did you? I even think
that there is a good chance who we like to look at, who we find attractive, might depend a lot on our gene
makeup. If we have good genes and sense just as good and of the same type in the opposite sex, we might
be driven to want to have sex. Like craving like. And since we all have our share of weak genes as well, we
might sense our opposites which can improve on our offspring.
 So a type of liking your opposite is another flavor of craving. Some is no doubt culturally imbibed. But for
the most part, like  wanting like, is the strongest. As animals we tend to feel more comfortable with those we
share the blueprint of life.. Is it  fair, don't know?  But its nature's design for life. Why argue or deny it?
I use to  go out of my way to talk to couples which almost looked related. And  opposites. By no means any
scientific study.  Opposites seem to enjoy each other better when they are younger, when sex is best, and if
they don't like themselves much.  Likes were the happiest by far. Everything with them seemed happy and
there was a togetherness there,  which passed  gracefully into old age, when the attractiveness of youth of
opposites faded, and the differences for the first time surfaced in greater importance in the relationship
because the sex drive no longer covered the differences. But then again,  just my observations. Means
nothing.
	There is other information preprogrammed in us for listening to languages, learning impossibly fast
and well as a child , when we clearly outstrip most adults in the assimilation of language. Later when  just
logic is employed in the learning of languages,  rather  when we use some mysterious preprogrammed ability
to assimilate language without conscious effort. And later, just a little older, it gets turned off, and we
become the slow adults who can move to a new country and learn the new language there more slowly in
fifty years than as a child in their own country in two years. In some strange ways,  we become dumber not
smarter for certain tasks with age. And all to do with what nature hardwired in us.

	Other indications are the studies in Israeli where psychologists discovered that if children are
closely exposed to children of the opposite sex when younger,  they will develop the incest taboo and not
marry those people. Even when they weren't biologically related. Strongly proving that there is instinct
behavior in us,  that is preprogrammed from birth which  is  conductive not for the individual member of the
group, but for the group as a whole.  We are as programmed for certain social behaviors as insects are in
their domain. But we have the luxury of free thought processing over these instinctive conceptual behaviors
and thought patterns.
	Now I'm  almost at my point. There is another theory by a behaviorist at Harvard that much of our
altruistic behavior is really deep down instinctually selfish behavior. He demonstrated with social insects with
 almost mathematical precision that the amount of willingness and effort one insect will sacrifice for another
is in proportion to the amount of shared genetically material they have. If the other insect is not DNA related
at all,  no sacrificing is involved. You just don't,  evolution in reverse it would be. For siblings with a quarter
gene overlap,  so much sacrifice,  with fifty percent  twice.
 Programmed altruistic behavior on the surface,  but lying underneath,  the instinctive consideration that your
genes in you,  are also in them,  and they are just as important in them as they are in you. Individuality we
might have trouble relating to each other,  but beneath our surface,  we might be always registering
similarities and differences between ourselves and acting accordingly. But always struggling with higher
principles to govern and shape our behavior in accordance to other considerations,  usually abstract values.
But always,  a struggle between instinct and mind. And as in so many cases with war,  with the alarming
probability of complete gene destruction with impending physical death,  instinct wins.
	Now what I want to suggest that maybe, just maybe we also read visual clues on other peoples
faces as to who they are on a genetically level and as to how they overlap with ourselves.
 Also I will assume that this Japanese woman was correct in her assumptions about out critical differences in
seeing ourselves in regards to our social standing.  If there are two preprogrammed conceptual triggers: one,
to judge and take care of ourselves as individuals within a greater society of animals for ourselves and two,
another value system for weighting our importance towards the greater group we are in. A constant
struggling of warring values,  usually opposed to  each other.
	And if the visual clues in groups with less range of visual clues for determining genital material is in
Asians because they are less varied with surface traits. Almost always with straight black hair and eye color,
where Europeans range from light blond to dark, from green eyes to blue to brown eyes.

	So in one group the systems for enforcing greater group consciousness and set of values is naturally
stronger, but changing with time and integration. Where in the other, the triggers for individualistic values
are stronger,  leading more to a more exploratory nature and a natural stressing of individual values. From
political revolutions to even the normal day to day behaviors manifesting themselves in  a million different
ways.
 	The premise is ,  if the above is true,  for Asian states as they are now,  are almost driven to look
out for themselves. Much stronger group behavior values in them than us. Both are good,  both can be bad,
depending on how they act and where and when.  From Japanese soldiers disposing and not understanding
American captured soldiers in World War Two,  sending them off on a death march because they thought to
themselves,  just look at them,  how  could they not sacrifice themselves with death for their group, what
low life these Americans must be.  They deserved horrible deaths,  may they never shame their family and
race in the same way. And with horrified American soldiers not understanding the seemingly complete lack
of compassion for individual concerns and rights. Two systems values played out then and later today, in a
disguised form  with a new setting.  I n  today's trade negotiations.
 	One looking at the world in general on principle,  putting in the background group concerns,  the
other with it in the foreground claiming otherwise,  but always breaking promises to accommodate  only
themselves and only their group.
	All groups have their good and bad in them. All people have their angel and devil in them. So  all
struggle within themselves to be good for more than just themselves or their group. The struggle is greater
today than  it will be someday,  when we all blend  together,  as one overall genetically integrated  race.
Well,  maybe not completely,  I think that certain biological templates should be preserved....like beautiful
French looking women and others elsewhere..all beautiful in their own way....and let the rest mix. Until then,
we have to guard ourselves from ourselves. Both dwell there,  the Kingdom of God, and the divided
kingdoms(along racial lines) of Satan.

	So until then................................... another  planet,   MAYBE

       On a distant planet where God was the composite mind of left brains of a species. And the Devil was a
composite mind of right brains, but which were divided along racial lines and always fighting in-house.
Never quite getting their act together. And with their Jesus claiming it was doomed to failure because Satan
had a divided kingdom, so how could  it stand? Wasn't Satan's Kingdom divided against itself, those abrasive
right brains! Really?!  They can't even get along with themselves.
And so in the past,  about five hundred years ago in France a doctor on the move  in Europe,  Nostradamus,
predicted three anti-Christ's. One would come from France herself. A conqueror, falling only in Russia. But
one, who before he falls,  changes Europe and the world forever. It is socially liberated but with a hidden
cost because that liberation was before its time. And so the Devil said to God, see my stronger sub-
kingdoms have been liberated. Now the industrial revolution will take place before you can integrate them
peacefully. War machines will be created faster than lasting peace treaties. And God smirked.
	Sixty years ago the Devil said,  there goes Hitler. Another sub-kingdom as Nostradamus predicted.
The second anti-Christ was born. But he to, failed!  And said before dying that Germany failed him, it
deserved to die with him. And that he somehow sensed the next threat would come from the east,  he
thought Russia. Maybe not.
	Now he is pointing his finger again and saying to God,  see there is my largest sub-kingdom. I will
arm her with the weapons she needs and then and then....for the last time.....BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

DARWIN :

Here is one to think about.

We all have a tiny clump of cells in our brains which determines what we like in mates and  the opposite sex.
If the male information portion is turned on, you like me, will adore women.  But we all like, hope so,
human females.

Some information tells us, gray hair is getting bad, wrinkled skin worst, age spots worst yet. All signs of not
being to reproduce so well. Youth is the opposite sign, good for mating, more beautiful. We don't have to
go to school to learn it. All the information is programmed in our brains automatically. Like a language of
bees or ants. You just know, without thinking. Imprinted information.

But the information for any species is for the time period.

A forty million ago ancestor female would not turn me on. The imprinted information would be incorrect.

300 million years ago, worst yet. Further back, a tail as a beauty sign?  Don't think so.

All the way back to the first cell.

So, the imprinted information in our brain telling us what to like and how,  changed, it was rewritten with
every step up the evolutionary ladder.

With every random change in our DNA., that imprinted information got rewritten just so,  to match the
random mutation change?

We have a problem here folks! More than random chance is needed.

ESP and Colors :

If you want to open up your  ESP abilities, try this. It doesn't work for everybody, but for some, after three
or four months it does.

Practice visualizing different objects in different colors. Imagine walking on red water, seeing purple skies,
yellow water, blue birds flying through green skies with pink clouds.

Basically, practice the manipulation of colors in your mind. Colors are metaphysical objects, not physical,
and the real world of matter and energy, containing photons, or a colorless brain, with colorless molecules,
in a dark confined cranium doesn't contain them.

Metaphysical reality contains colors. Its the same place, the same elsewhere where your soul lives, where
math meets physical reality, where the mind of the Holy Ghost lives. And between lives, its where you call
home. Your real birthplace. A place of soul.

For someone who conducted some goods experiments concerning ESP, and someone too highly trained for
someone like Randi to challenge read this guy.

<ADDRESS>http://www.transaction.net/science/seven/</ADDRESS>

Judas :

This is for those who can't quite understand Judas.

Aryan supremacists? Not around, the master race is still living in the woods. Later, Hitler, later.

The Italians? No, not quite. But close. The Romans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And their invading army. And their taxes!

And all the little things they must have gotten away with in those days. Beatings, what about sex? Did they
board a plane for weekend trips, or take along their wives? No, of course not.  They had to have taken local
girls for pleasure.

Many Italian genes must have spilled into  that Jewish gene pool.  So much so, that maybe, just maybe, when
the Germans ordered Italy to start killing their Jews. It was too hard for many of them, because on some gut
level, they sensed their genes in the Jewish gene pool. They sensed, they would be killing themselves.

So, just like a family member might disobey killing a relative, no matter who issued the order, they hid and
protected many Jews instead of helping to eliminate them. But who knows?

Now, you're Judas. YOU HATE ROMANS! ALL JEWS HATE ROMANS! YOU WOULD KILL THEM
ALL IF YOU COULD, but you can't.  Hate longs for killing, doesn't it?  Hate thirsts for blood.

And everyday you witness some little injustice which only deepens your hatred of them.

Then comes along Jesus. You are  not any of his other disciples, you're an educated man. A thinking man, of
many languages.  And initially skeptic, but that faded fast with every miracle you witnessed.

But time after time you witness one impossible feat after another from this man. He hasn't yet claimed he is
the messiah, but you think he could be, must be. This man breaks natural law. Only God can do that, so God
must be helping him.

Now if you were a skeptic, and you wanted to expose a fake, you would turn him in. Yes, but afterwards
wouldn't you feel better getting this fake off the streets, and protecting others from being duped?

Sure you would. So when you took the money, the last thing you would do, is hang yourself.

But supposing, you actually believed this guy. Saw he was for real. This man could work miracles, you saw
it with your own eyes.

But then your heart drops to the floor, it gets bitter. You expected a Moses. What else can come from a
God of wrath and punishment?

You wanted to see the Romans suffer as your people suffered. You wanted revenge. You wanted a Moses,
killing Romans soldiers as he killed Egyptian ones.

But what is this wimp? Talking about loving your enemy? Forgiving them? Impossible! NEVER!

But you see, as Judas, this Jesus never suffered himself yet. Well, not much. He was never kicked around,
never beaten, never had his life in jeopardy. No, this is a man who was sheltered from all that made you mad
at the Romans.

 Well, if he didn't understand, you would make him understand. You will trick him into understanding. You'll
plant your hate of Romans in his heart. And you'll make him kill them.

A fake messiah would surely die in the hands of Roman soldiers, you knew that. So betraying Christ to them
would be foolish. But a real messiah, should he get mad enough, would surely bring down the power and
wrath on the Romans.

So you betray him. Turn him over, expecting not the death of Christ, but of the Romans. Any man who
could raise the dead, could not die, could he? And how much easier would it be for Jesus to kill than to heal?

So your turn him in.

And when he dies? Forgetting the promised resurrection, what do you do?

Its easy.

You hang yourself. And so he did.