psychoceramics: Internet politics

Subj:	 ILLEGAL congress -Southern Calif Medical Command MOC
Date:	98-05-21 20:50:59 EDT
From:	b--@j--.com (Brian Hunt)
To:	r--@a--.net, wolfeyes@cdsnet.net
CC:	USCM--@a--.com

Sir I happen to be Medical Commander Militia of Calif. You fool how can
you elect your self to your position you clown you are putting law
abiding Militia in extreme Danger By your illegal unconstitutional
actions .Southern calif Moc does not recognise your authority in any
form Miltia in California is supported by the 2nd admendment and Calif
Military Code of Justice and United States code 311 .AS A RECOGNISED
COMMANDER IN CALIF I DENOUNCE YOUR CONGRESS AND YOUR DELEGATES DID I
VOTE FOR YOU HELL NO. YOU JERKS NEED TO CEASE AND DESIST OR YOU ARE
CAUSING AN INSURRECTION AND WE ALL KNOW THE MILITIA JOB IS NOT ONLY
DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AGAIST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC AND TO
REPEL INVASION BUT ALSO TO REPEL INSURRECTION YOU ARE HEARBY PUT ON
NOTICE ALSO IT IS WELL  KNOWN MOST OF YOU PEOPLE ARE RACISTS. MY WIFE IS
A JEW BY BLOOD AS WELL AS A CHRISTIAN WHAT DO YOU THINKOF THAT?
I am not sorry for my words you people are just as bad as the Repubic Of
Texas  forming their own government.
Now iwill cease from my discipline take it like a man. Now it is the job
of the Militia to make contact with Congressional members that are
Patriots it is these few people who have the Authority to call forth the
Militia to execute it's job. And as far as MIKE is Concerned he is in
the right and I support him in his decision as well as 3rd Corps
commander and Medical Command as well as the OC county Commander.
Personally you all belong in jail for insurrection as
usurping the Constitution.