Re: psychoceramics: Marked neurophysiological changes following an unusual sexual experience

So, these alien's projections onto the CNS system is recordable on
film?  This is Red Lectroid syndrome, and badly done, at that.

This is one of the strangest fantasy projections I've seen.  I hope he
includes a copy of this video among his "credentials as a SETI
researcher" for credibility when gaining access to future ET hotspots.

-crism
--
Laugh while you can, monkey boy!
        5 July is coming fast...