psychoceramics: Sig O' The Day

From the Outpost of Freedom list <o--@l--.illusions.com>:

Outa time, gotta go!
Bright Blessings thru the Great Tribulation of the End Time!
Dying hard in the Final Battle to Resurrect Liberty for All Americans,
64-on, "Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is NO Vise!"
64-on, "If u're not part of the solution, u're part of the PROBLEM!"
96-on, "If u're part of the PROBLEM!, u're part of the SYNDROMED!"
The first, still the one/only, declared anti-CBNHGCRWar-II Juggernaut,
The Pentagon_G--@h--.com for coerced, uh, "better-be"(guerrillas)
    uSA President-Elect!! Gulp!  Don't Suck Sarin,Anthrax,Ricin,etc!
Waco'93, Clintons instituted the predatory politics of the bizarre!
OKC'95,  Clintons instituted the politics of body bags, not ballots!
Feb'97,  Clintons instituted the politics of Stealth Biochem War, huh!
Have I earned u vote, and do the insurgents SEE your support, yet?
LOOK! and WAKE UP!, or wail with the agony of the Syndromed!:
    http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/5664, from:
http://www.cbdcom.apgea.army.mil/Missions/dp/dp_awareness_tng.html

--

Warbaby
The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.

The MonkeyPool
WebSite Content Development
http://www.monkeypool.com

	Dreadlocks on white boys give me the willies.