psychoceramics: I can hardly wait...

...I'm having a real problem with boundary dissolution.

R.

Zecharia Sitchin, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Elder Hunbatz Men, Joan Ocean,
Robert Ghost Wolf, John Major Jenkins and others are coming together for
THE PROPHETS CONFERENCE~Yucatán September 15-21, autumn equinox in Merida,
Mexico and at the ancient sites-Chichen Itza, Dzibilchaltun, Uxmal.

Please visit:  http://www.aloha.net/~axiom/conference.html

Elder Hunbatz Men of the Maya has called together The Prophets
Conference~Yucatán for this autumn equinox.  The Mayan Calendar shows the
importance of this particular time as incorporating the energies of
universal harmony and the principles of evolution.

Many of us feel a great sense of urgency as time itself appears to be
changing.  We are experiencing a great deal more than some sort of
millennial madness.  We hear of changing electromagnetic fields and polar
shifts.  There is a growing experience of boundary dissolution, while at
the same time, we have prophets coming forward from very ancient lineage,
clearly telling us of cyclical completion.  Increasing evidence is proving
that we are recovering what has been lost:  our knowledge and our identity.
or change of address.

Questions, comments, issues ?  Send mail to G. Cody Johnson- a--@a--.net

--

Warbaby
The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.

The MonkeyPool
WebSite Content Development
http://www.monkeypool.com

	Dreadlocks on white boys give me the willies.