psychoceramics: [e--@t--.com] My Predictions (fwd)

This was mailed to me recently.

 -- acb

-----Forwarded message from Pinpoint <e--@t--.com>-----

To: a--@z--.net
>From: Pinpoint <e--@t--.com>
Subject: My Predictions

Andrew;
  I read a repost of a comment I made about being called by God to predict
EQ's...That unfortunately was written during a manic stage of my life just
after my father passed away. I too, as you alude to yourself, am actually
not really insane:-> Back opn medications shortly after that point intime,
I am now quite healthy!
Bob

-----End of forwarded message-----

--