Re: psychoceramics: Find out what "They" don't want you to know! (fwd)

[Alan Terlep]
> A pyramid scheme niche-marketed for conspiracy theorists...
[...]
>  NEW YORK TIMES: "In concluding our review of Financial
>  organizations to effect change in the 90's, special attention
>  should be called to a California based organization, 'WORLD
>  CURRENCY CARTEL'. Members of this organization are amassing hundred
>  of millions of dollars in the currency market using a very LEGAL
>  method which has NEVER been divulged to the general public.  While
>  their purpose is not yet known, their presence has most certainly
>  been felt".
>
>  NBC NIGHTLY NEWS: "Members of 'World Currency Cartel', who always
>  keep a low profile, are considered to be some of the most
>  wealthiest people in North America".
[...]

I got this crap too.  Can anyone find a normative citation for this
spew?  I forwarded the mail to w--@n--.com just for fun; a
quick search on their Web site turned up nothing close to the
quotation, but I'm pretty sure that the full text of the paper isn't
indexed.

Can anyone confirm or deny their bizarro claims?

-crism
--
Laugh while you can, monkey boy!
        5 July is coming fast...