psychoceramics: Invited to be a Kook

I just got an invitation to go to Yucatan for the Fall
equinox and be a group leader at a conference.  Sounds
good, right?  Except that, with a couple of exceptions,
my fellow group leaders are, well, out there.

UFOs, out-of-the-body experiences, auras, chatting with
whales, intergalactic emissaries, mysterious long-range
influences between ancient cultures that never came into
contact - you can probably fill in the rest of the usual
New Age gunk.

So do I take them up on this?  I'm supposed to "share my
wisdom" - Unfortunately, the wisdom I'd have to share is
that I think the other group leaders are wonky as hell.

I think I'll stay home.