Re: psychoceramics: Planet Nibiru

<<
 I don't know if the work of Zecharia Sitchin has come to the attention of
this
 august and learned assembly on any earlier occasion, but it seems eminently
 worthy of the attention of psychoceramicists, and those with an unslakable
 passion for the works of Drs. Immanuel Velikovsky and E. E. Smith.  >>

At least Smith wrote acknowledged fiction.

It is worthy of note that - having had extensive personal contact with Mr.
Sitchin when I worked for his publisher - I can report him to be terribly,
enormously, sincere and believing absolutely every word he writes.  And AFAIK,
he really does know all those dead languages.

FWIW....