psychoceramics: The Great Dinosaur Guy Debate

About a month ago I alerted subscribers to the existence of David Wozney,
who believes that all evidence of dinosaurs has been fabricated by an
atheist conspiracy to throw doubt on the Bible.

Now there's more!  I took it upon myself to engage in a correspondence with
said individual, and have posted the resulting debate on my homepage at
http://members.xoom.com/nshumate

Comments and laughter are appreciated.

Nathan Shumate
Fringe Benefit Analysts, Inc.

"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis in rebus
Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes."