psychoceramics: Edo Nyland (if I'm not late)

I just found Edo Nyland--I suspect that he must be well-known in these parts,
but if not, his Web page

http://www.islandnet.com/~edonon

is a must see.  Starting with the discovery that Basque is the world's
original language, moving from there to the conclusion that the Ogam
pre-Celtic Irish script is a kind of Basque shorthand (which ehe is
able to decipher with great accuracy), Edo rewrites religious and
cultural history.  Among his proofs--the demonstration that "Jezebel"
means "this pagan is disdainful of the sacraments," and that "Benedict
of Nursia" means "Come to me under the cross and find learning to take
with you. He inspires and touches beginners to respond."

CardX