psychoceramics: [m--@e--.co.nz] Traitors del Norte! (fwd)

Another rant from Millennium Twain (the "filamentary fusion" kook who
has, in recent posts, become quite a bit more paranoid):

 -- acb

-----Forwarded message from "M.Twain" <m--@e--.co.nz>-----

>From: "M.Twain" <m--@e--.co.nz>
To: Global 2000 <m--@e--.co.nz>
Subject: Traitors del Norte!

Friend of Truth,

Reports from amigos in El Norte (Americano) tell me that the Mars
mission lobby (and media hype etc.) is cooling off in the US.  Perhaps
the admission of lunar polar ice has distracted them, or better yet --
maybe some real SANITY is coming home to north Americans, realizing the
truth about the education-and-media-maintained lies they live, and their
death-dealing to the world abroad.

It's about time for some HONEST dialogue there.

The f**kin asshole US gov't won't even admit that the US civilian space
program has NEVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT camouflage for the military and its
missile programs.  The covert US military pilots have had routine manned
access to orbit for decades.  [And their own rapid-access spaceplane
fleet since the early eighties.]  You and I, and MAJOR commercial
$$$ spaceflight, could be there tomorrow -- if the f**kin manipulating
power brokers in the US would get there heads out of their asses, and
admit that we live in a global culture, and the US economy would only
GROW as a result of honesty and straight dealing.  [But we Americans ALL
prefer pain and death and poverty to health and honesty and success.
That makes us MEN!]

Got a new passport here.  If I was in California, it would take me
weeks and cost me real money, and they would expect me to answer all
sorts of bullshit questions about my deceased father, mother, etc.

Here they only want $40, and they provide me with a new US passport in a
day and a half!  [Probably the flip side is that they get tabs that way
on my current whereabouts, so that the IRS can follow up, seeking blood
from a stone..]

Readin' up on Thailand, and Southeast Asia.  Giving English lessons to
Asian students in exchange for Thai restaurant food.  May venture to
Thailand in a year or two, after I get to know New Zealand better -- and
see what transpires in the meantime in the fascist north.  Think I may
trade in my (metaphorical) oil-powered automobile for a real, soul-full,
(free-energy-powered) Elephant.

As if we need missiles that accelerate at 5 and 10 gees, with MIRV
(multiple re-entry vehicle) nuclear warheads, to keep control over a
world that wants nothing more than to watch MTV and eat Big Macs.  As if
by preventing public and commercial access to space, we increase the
size of our global economy, and global health, communications and
welfare.  As if by teaching lies and only lies to the working classes,
the ruling classes are better enabled to rule, and are healthier and
wealthier for it.  You really have to be a low grade moron to believe
that.  [I get down on my knees and pray in front of my television set
every day.  "Ah lakum salam, ah salam a lakum ..."]

The only reason we maintain this fraudulent, perverted, war-mongering,
hypocritical monster of the 'West' -- is because some sick-minded,
greedy-bastard, short-sighted money and power brokers are traitors to
nation, family, and culture.  Traitors all.

Traitors in the sense that they are denying wealth and knowledge and
happiness to themselves, to their own local communities, and to a whole
world who would benefit.

Traitors in the sense that it is they, not you and I, who have betrayed
our past, present and future.  Who aid and abet death and destruction.
Who give comfort to the enemy of humanity; violence and falsehood.

Traitors to ourselves and our children.

Traitors to the whole of our future which is becoming fainter and
fainter with every passing day, and every passing species, and every
lost rainforest, and every dead cubic-kilometer of oceanspace.

__________

To the overthrow of Uncle Sam's scumbag military
controlling traitor corporate moneybags.

Take them down!

They are a minority.  The majority (patriots) share in our goals
of health and knowledge, and a global growth economy.

Bring ourselves up!

Millennium Twain, del Sud
[http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/2198]

-----End of forwarded message-----