psychoceramics: If Gary Stollman joined the militia

You may have noticed a rather proflic character in
alt.conspiracy... Coyt Taylor Wilson. He
seems to post a large number of militia
bulletins, fbi warnings, and proclemations.

He slaps on the following header on most
of his posts:

  From the commander in chief of the people as militia,
     Hq. Bunker #1 Tango
  Clinton, New Tennesse
  The Jeffersonian Constitutional Republic of America

I can only imagine his "bunker" is his parents'
garage.

Anyway, recently he's taken to ordering actual
executions. Yeah, no shite. Next he'll be ordering
non existant armies to the russian front.  I
love baiting these insane militia types...
most are out of work or divorced, fat, stupid
and unloved. Naturally, blame the government.

Our friend Mr. Wilson has a rather odd response...
it kind of reminded me of Gary Stollman...
of INVASION!!!! fame (see
http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive/hiv_koo.htm
for an archive of some of stollman's posts).