psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #552

> Anyway, recently he's taken to ordering actual
> executions. Yeah, no shite. Next he'll be ordering
> non existant armies to the russian front.  I
> love baiting these insane militia types...
> most are out of work or divorced, fat, stupid
> and unloved. Naturally, blame the government.

I wonder how sensible this is -- "baiting these insane militia types,"
that is.  The consequences could be awfully tragic.

As I'm sure most of the readers of this list have heard, read, or
seen, in the recent past there have been several terrible shooting
incidents in public schools here in the US.

At least one of these killers was apparently taunted and picked on by
classmates.  I suspect that all or most of them were lonely outsiders.

Someone who begins "ordering" executions may at some point feel the
need to carry them out.

Someone like this need help, not taunts.  What good does it do to make
someone who is obviously miserable even more miserable?  I fail to
understand what sort of satisfaction could be gained.

							spl