psychoceramics: Sollog - They Call him the Nostradum of the '90s

Is anyone familiar with some prophet named "Sollog"?

http://www.whatshotin.com/ is the web page for his cheif panegyricist,
J.P. Essene.

The main links off that page are "Featured Articles" by J.P. Essene, and
are set in Traditional Nutbar Typography.  They articles cover a very
wide swath of topics, including Princess Diana's murder, the recent rash
of school shootings in the USA, a few cults, the JonBenet Ramsey murder,
some stuff about the recent South Asia nuclear bomb tests, why Jerry
Springer's talks shows are fake, the mathematical proof of God, the
Secrets of the Great Pyramid, and Satanism at Microsoft and the Vatican.

I'm still a bit vague on who Sollog himself is, and what his doctrines
are, but man oh man, I'm clear on Satanism at Microsoft.  I believed
that one right away.  "DOS" means "Disk Operating System" *and*
"Device Of Satan".  Oh, yeah.

   "The algorithm of Prime numbers was also revealed by Sollog,
    proving the foundation of base 10 math is incorrect. Primes
    aren't random!"