psychoceramics: Debt Long Overdue

> Koos Nolst Trenite is probably known to most here.  I found
> this particular post to be especially entertaining.  Be sure
> to check the end to see what he means by codicies.

Koos qualifies for a lifetime achievement award from the Psychoceramics
Institute. Those of us who lurk in A Certain Newsgroup know him well.
Those unfortunates who only know him through crossposts and telepathic
auditing of their favorite celebrities, however, can only wonder what
cosmic force could have caused a man to come so definitively unglued.

Nobody, not even the microwave harrassment victims, nor the demons in
your armpits people, not even the Grubors, Plutoniae or Ortmen, can
match Koos for sheer uniqueness and originality and relentless output.

I believe we should all remove our tinfoil caps, and hold them over our
hearts, and have a moment's silence for the great Koos Nolste Trenite,
Ambassador for Mankind, formerly Ron's Inspector.