psychoceramics: Queer things in Newcastle

Well, it always makes my day when I get unsolicited rants in the post,
along with a bundle of computer-printed prophecies! I have reproduced
the letter faithfully, down to the spelling of "MacDonalds" and odd
capitalisation, sentences that dont make sense and Antimonialism
(whatever THAT might be!!!)

Enjoy, and Andrew Ill send you the prophecies if you want to type them
up if theyre any good.

fnord

Box 29  Post Office
CHARLESTOWN NSW 2290
13th June 1998

The Manager
PO Box 1189
THORNBURY VIC 3071

Dear Friend

Enclosed please find prophecies from a prophetess in the United States
of America. You will find that JESUS uses who He wants, and especially
those who will record what He tells them to.

We are more closer to the start of the Great Tribulation than people in
churchianity knows. They still think that they have plenty of time to do
their own pursuits and to make a living.

Newcastle and region is the TESTING GROUND of many government policies,
PLUS, it is alos being used by the NWO, New Age and others. I know that
State Rail, Australia Post, DSS, National Employment etc, are already
set up. Now, churches are being used to control employment; if it is not
the church, it is someone who is on their "side". It will be little
wonder that Yahweh El Shaddai (Our Father who is in Heaven), will target
NEWCASTLE for the start of His wrath.

The prophecies that are enclosed were written up from various books on
prophecies by Ruth Talla England (aged now approx. 94 years). Therre are
around 40-50 prophecies in each of her books. They are FOR TODAY!! You
might like to contact her at the address on the prophecies and see if
you can distribute her books in this nation. We can only get them out.
It is up to the people to read and ACT upon the WARNINGS contained in
the prophecies.

As you can see, there are many prophecies going out. Not many people
care; they still sit back and say that it isn't going to happen in THEIR
day. Prophecies are going out among the Pentecostals and Charismatics;
there are a lot of LIES also being promulgated in a lot of churches and
they are saying that the Laws of God are done away; they say you only
have to "give your heart to the lord and you are automatically saved!"
There is no need to confess your sins anymore, (1 John 1:7-9!!)

Please see if you can get Ruths books, pray about it and see what
answers come; but, WE might only be able to get things set up ready for
when His wrath comes and THEY WILL THEN want to know Him THEN. THEN, we
will have information to give out to people THEN. At present, we can
only GET READY TO GET IT OUT, after Our Father and Jesus bring about the
FURTHER WARNINGS through devestations!!

If you want all the prophecies that I have typed up so far, I can send
you them. The ones called "The Fire of God Has Started" and "Remember As
You Seek Me," are prophecies FOR AUSTRALIA, so please send out a copy of
each WITH your own info. You are free to copy whatever I have sent you.
I have much more, concerning what people follow instead of what the
BIBLE SAYS to follow. If you wish to receive these, please send for
them.

Please get onto Maranatha Revival Crusade; Christian Identity in
Cardwell Qld; SECW in Mt. Gambier East; "Fair Dinkum" magazine in Sth
Australia. Swap info; one has info on several things; others, each
having just a little more than most.

I have just finished recently; sending the prophecies by the Sydney
Fellowship; The Fire Has Started, Remember ; the David Kriss prophecies
to around 200 politicians in CANBERRA. In the past couple of weeks, and
especially last Friday morning, I saw two "Z" cars at MacDonalds at the
same time I was there. People KNOW where they can see me (at the same
time, I was watching THEM). I have sent out the article, "Top Ten Signs
of the Time of the End," to around 150 local churches about the Hunter.
After you have read Top Ten Signs; Gnosticism, Antimonialism; you might
like to write to Alan or Donald Mansager at YNCA, PO Box 50, Kingdom
City, USA, and ask to be put on the list to receive the YNCA light. Get
what TRUTH you can WHILE YOU CAN. Australia post is controlled, also
look at the newest document on the Federal Office of Religious
Persecution, that is also enclosed. You will SEE that their aim is to
control YOUR MAIL. This is ALREADY being done here in Newcastle.

Please forward to me what you can, especially the prophecies.

Regards
(signature)
Ian R Watkins