Re: psychoceramics: Sollog - They Call him the Nostradum of the '90s

"Christopher R. Maden" <c--@c--.ne.mediaone.net> writes:

> [Bruce Ediger]
> >    "The algorithm of Prime numbers was also revealed by Sollog,
> >     proving the foundation of base 10 math is incorrect. Primes
> >     aren't random!"
>
> I couldn't find this on his page.  Is the algorithm published?  If so,
> it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to test.

I found the "algorithm of Prime numbers" paragraph on:

http://www.theeunderground.net/Sollog/Discoveries00.shtml

That page refers you to:
http://www.theeunderground.net/Sollog/Discoveries04.shtml

That page enumerates 6 "NEW LAWS FOR DETERMINING PRIMES".
The "Exception Law" Sollog feels could "Unlock primes totally" is
detailed on:

http://www.theeunderground.net/Sollog/Discoveries04a.shtml

That page implies that Sollog is still sitting on a few more "Exclusion
Laws".  As I read his "Laws of Exclusion", Sollog is just trying the
Sieve of Archimedes on any given number. He throws in a few short-cuts,
like summing digits (Sollog calls it "compressing") to see if it's
a multiple of 3.  So, Sollog doesn't publish the entire algorithm.

The rest of Sollog's Mathematical DISCOVERIES are indexed on:

http://www.theeunderground.net/Sollog/Discoveries00.shtml

I'm strangely reminded of John Grubor's usenet stylings.

You might want to look at Sollog's "Cheesburger Warning" for a few chuckles:

http://www.theeunderground.net/Sollog/PlaneCrashTWA.shtml

	I had a visit yesterday from 2 gentlemen who said they
	were from the SECRET SERVICE! They were looking for the
	HAMBURGLAR who said the PRESIDENT might choke on a
	CHEESEBURGER on AIR FORCE ONE! No wonder they can't
	balance a TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET in DC, they have to
	check out all the McDONALDS in AMERICA for the DEADLY
	CHEESEBURGER that might KILL the PRESIDENT! This is not
	a JOKE!

	I guess the GOVERNMENT realizes that UNPREDICTABLE
	HURRICANES went exactly where I said earlier this
	month, and earthquakes occurred this year exactly where
	I said! Celebrities have died where and when I said!
	The day after I sent 60 in the MEDIA the letter about
	the CHEESEBURGER, 60 people died in a PLANE crash on a
	volcano in EL SALVADOR 1300 MILES from OKLAHOMA CITY!
	THE PLANE had the number ONE in it's flight number as I
	had mentioned! So, the GOVERNMENT thought I might know
	something about a deadly CHEESEBURGER or AIR FORCE ONE!

Classic bizarro upper-case emphasis, over use of the exclamation point,
and dragging The Government into everything.