psychoceramics: "Local Geophysical Resonance"

Forwarding from RISKS digest <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks>, volume 19
issue 80 article 10 <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/19.80.html#subj10>.

The original article to Risks (link below) and the "Independent
Catastrophes Investigation Center" (also linked below) are psychoceramic
candidates.  :)

			--Bob