psychoceramics: More OrtRantia

<musta been all those other Terry Ort-men who be causin' all this
trouble... oh and the libel suit is now up to One Billion Dollars from
the mere, piddling $960 million quoted previously>

Subject:      Re: Traci Lords Rare, Hard To Find, Adult Videos Here,
Original Uncut Videos
From:         The Watcher <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]>
Date:         1998/06/03
Newsgroups:   news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
[More Headers]
[Subscribe to news.admin.net-abuse.usenet]

To the Postmaster, etc., at panix.com, this continued abuse of usenet,
by posting these off-topic messages will not be tolerated.

Remove this user IMMEDIATELY!!

NOWHERE in the message this CRIMINAL is posting a reply to, does it
say, nor does it even mention that it is from a person named Terry
Ortman.

This is to notify panix.com that you are now added to a Billion Dollar
LIBEL LAWSUIT, filed on behalf of STARFLEET SOFTWARE and ORTMAN
Enterprises for this continued Libel, Slander and Defamation  of
Character!!

=46irst of all, this loser apparently seems to think that because he
works in a Fast Food Restaurant selling POISON to unsuspecting people
that I seem to be this Terry Ortman...

There are at LEAST 5 other people by the name Terry Ortman that I know
of in the United States of America.

This OWNER of ORTMAN Enterprises, a Company that SELLS the BEST
Nutritional Supplements in the world, USED and ENDORSED by the US
Olympic Team, would NEVER even dream of telling someone to EAT
ANYTHING FRIED, as that is what provides fat and cholesterol that
blocks the arteries, and causes Heart Disease.

We sell the ONLY Products in the world that are PROVEN, by the FDA,
and other Medical Research, to actually help remove that cholesterol
and other fatty deposits in the veins and blood vessels in the body,
which is why our products are recommended by a World Renowned Vascular
Surgeon.

This person when you identify him after you are dragged into court and
you are responsible for his actions and postings he makes using your
equipment to commit WIRE FRAUD, which is a FELONY, notice how he
=46ORGES Posts, saying that the original poster is someone else, and
that he is transmitting it over FCC controlled lines?

The Computer Tampering LAw, he is altering, modifying, and introducing
text, etc., into a computer system for the sole malicious purpose of
destroying a businesses reputation, etc..  This is a class 4 Felony
for the First Offense, and a Class 3 felony for the second and
subsequent.  Notice that he is using the computer equipment of
panix.com to commit this felony.  Any thing USED to commit a FELONY
CRIME, will be forfeited, so you can KISS your equipment, domain
names, etc., goodbye.

Since you obviously are still allowing this person to commit these
felonies, you are aiding and abetting, so that is a MANDATORY 20 year
imprisonment.

As an Internet Service Provider we PROHIBIT any of our users from
defaming, harming or otherwise libeling any body else and interfering
with their use of the Internet, but you obviously refuse to STOP
someone from doing this.

Title 18, USC, 2510 and 2511 prohibit this, and you are violating that
as well!!

Here is the LAW regarding Libel, Slander and Defamation of Character,
and I suggest you READ it and remember it when the Sheriff's deputies
come to serve you with the summons and seize all your equipment...

9.2.4 Public Messages and Defamation

     A defamation is a false statement made publicly which has the
effect of harming another's reputation. Sometimes defamation is
referred to as "libel" or "slander".=20

<snip 300 lines or so of stuff quoted from various statuets>