psychoceramics: Tinfoil Time!

Date:         Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:34:04 EDT
From:         Kris Millegan  RoadsEnd <RoadsE--@A--OL.COM>
Save Address  Block Sender
Subject:      [CTRL] A Mind Control Incident In Ohio--Further
Elaboration
To:           CTRL--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM
Reply Reply All Forward  Delete  Previous Next  Close

                                            Caveat Lector!

from alt.mindcontrol
-----
As always, Caveat Lector.
Om
-----
<A HREF="aol://5863:126/alt.mindcontrol:36549">A Mind Control Incident
In Ohio--Further Elaboration</A>
-----
THE PROBLEM:

I wish to report the commission of atrocities (or very foul misdeeds) in
the Maple Heights, Ohio area (a suburb of Cleveland, USA) using a form
of radiation-based mind control. A criminal gang is entrapping and
torturing victims with radiation bombardment (deliberately trying to
produce brain injuries), electronic rape, transmission of rabid
screech "voices" (sound simulation being possible), round-the-clock
force-fed verbal communications, and drug effects (transferred from drug
users who are apparently on amphetamines, coke, etc.--at intentionally
uncomfortable levels in order to stress victims
into nervous breakdowns). Victims are kept debilitated with chronic
radiation poisoning which is at times similar in potency to nerve- (or
minimally tear-) gas in terms of being a hazardous biological agent,
except that the effects are more directable to the specific
target. The levels are periodically upped to that point whenever the
predators deem it necessary to keep their prey in thrall, or to achieve
a desired end. This is in effect electronic telepathy--being used for
nothing but deleterious purposes, however (for the implementation of
torture). The signal can be transmitted to victims from incredible
distances with accuracy, it is impossible to evade, and there is a large
army of persons engaged in the stalking (7 days, 24 hours--with
unbelievable tenacity). There is probable usage of satellite tracking,
augmented by ground-based weapons, making escape
difficult (surmising the means is theoretical, based on prolonged
experience). I have been tortured without relent for 26 years now,
around the clock, by perverts who never stop preying on their victim. It
is the length of the wait-out which constitutes the atrocity.
They are sadists who do all in their power to inflict suffering on
victims, in a way that is senseless--constantly engaging in
psychological and physical abuse. They latch on to a victim and never
thereafter permit prey to experience full consciousness, denying
freedom of thought and basic human rights. Packs of thugs gang up on
helpless individuals with laser weapons and try to administer brain
damage, to knock the victim's brains out, so to speak. An army of them
surround the victim from hidden locations, generating shrieking effects
and hyped-up nervous states while so doing. I reported the
abuses in the 1970's. There was a phony Congressional investigation, a
little bit of press flurry about illegal CIA activity which never
divulged the main facts--camouflaging the mind control as a drug
operation instead of revealing the technological bases of the
radiation-based mind control--then a smokescreen put up through U.S.
news media, which have become pawns of a de facto dictatorship. The
public went back into a quiescent sleep while the perpetrators bore down
more cruelly on helpless victims. Some of the transmissions are
suspected of being via satellite. In fact, the evidence to this
effect is for me overwhelming. The so-called Star Wars program could be
a dangerous offensive weapons program which is a tool of a virtual
dictatorship. People who know too much and are willing to talk are
stalked with the mind control by torturers until they suffer complete
ruin--suicides, destitution, confinement to mental institutions,
diagnoses of fake schizophrenia, which is degrading character
assassination--even subjected to illegal psychosurgery after being
driven into provoked rages with torture from which they could not
escape. The puppet U.S. press has complicity in maintaining
secrecy--conferring absolute power on the vicious clique monopolizing
this technology.
No defenses are ever developed for detection by an unwitting population
which is never informed of any capabilities of it. The ability to stalk
press people with the mind control is part of the reason for the
successful secrecy, but there is also a pretty
deep core of rottenness and corruption on the part of the establishment,
which is kept comfortable as long as it plays along. The technocracy is
careful to (overtly) victimize only the weakest
and most helpless of prey for target practice, to cover its tracks. The
covert effects cannot be gauged. After I leaked information in the
1970's, I believe money may have been funneled to vicious organized
crime gangs with possible connections to military,
who surmisably give them free hand in drug running and prostitution
rackets in exchange for extortion-elimination contracts, from what I am
able to gather from evidence. I know I am surrounded by an army of these
persons, with beams coming from multiple directions.
I have been anything but silent to local police, yet I have never seen
any discipline of the criminals. Some of the predators will pose as
benevolent (as therapists, well- wishers, religionists, etc.) until they
think they are not being observed, and then they will do a 180 degree
turn and start their extortion and terrorization. None of these persons
with probable links to drug mafia (judging from usage) have ever seen a
halt to their operations in 26 years. I have registered complaint after
complaint after complaint. The one person I have been able to pinpoint
as being somehow (maybe indirectly--through some kind of guilt by
association) connected with the technology is an improbable type--a Mr.
John Wavrzacz at 14101 Rockside Rd., Maple Heights, Ohio. Evidence was
an uncanny ability to know about events he had no means of being privy
to other than
some kind of clairvoyance. The son of neighbor Carol Tipton (formerly
Skocdopole), 5337 E. 141 St., also needs investigation. Although he
appears outwardly decent, Al Kovach, the person who purchased my home on
E. 141 and from whom I rent, is also a mystery figure. I can't afford to
leave any stones unturned. Another fact: In the past I
distributed a report with a Feb. 7, 1976 Cleveland Plain Dealer
newsclipping attached entitled "Soviets said to spy with perilous rays".
That was before the old Union went into a tailspin. There was a lot of
ensuing reference in the media to CIA mind control about that time.
After I let out Wavrzacz's name in 1996, some terrorists hit me with an
incredible radiation blast akin in its effects to tear gas. This stuff
causes respiratory passages to swell until near-suffocation results.
Without antihistamines, the very ability
to breath is threatened. In their communications perpetrators make
reference to some kind of "gang" and "family" membership. The area I
live in has becoming increasingly black, especially on the south side of
town, and the Hispanic mayor is going mon his second term (background
facts). There is never a police bust of these criminal
perpetrators in this area. Activity is occurring in the E. 141
St.-Granger Rd. section of Maple Heights, Ohio. At least that is the
target area (overhead satellite technology augmented by ground-based
weapons--this is just theory, it is difficult for me to ascertain
the exact means). No complaints to any authority are ever to any avail.
There are upsurges in torture activity correlating with breaks in the
academic calendar--Spring break being the worst time of the year. This
Spring and the last I was subjected to horrible rabid attacks, making
what ought to be a time of beauty nothing but a
misery. This leads me to suspect participation of academics in the
crimes. Local colleges--CWRU and CSU--are strongly suspect. Possibly
students lured into collaboration by criminal professors, or some such
scenario. How American students could be lured into supporting anything
so flagrantly antidemocratic I couldn't begin to guess. I
am also suspicious of local hospitals as possibly being sites of
activity. There are two Veterans hospitals in the area--in Brecksville
and Cleveland, plus a branch of NASA. I was in
Marymount Hospital in Garfield Heights, Ohio for hand surgery in the
late 1960's. Ivan Tewarson was the surgeon (an Indian black). Indians
tend to enjoy cults, and the persons are cult-like (with suggestions of
something like Satanism). There are indications from his behavior that
my brother Bill was also a previous victim. He is today
very ill, displaying symptoms of long-term abuse. Although anyone who
had experienced this phenomenon would think some sort of implant for
tracking and reception necessary, a CAT scan and x-rays of my brain back
in 1981 by Radiologic Medical Imaging Associates in Mayfield Hts., Ohio
(referral from a Dr. Grant Heller in Beachwood, Ohio) did not turn any
up, according to radiologists who reviewed them. I
need help in investigating unconscionable human rights violations, as
well as help in exposing an outrageous deception perpetrated against the
American public, which can never acquire defenses, regulation, pertinent
laws or restriction so long as the secrets are kept. Victims undergoing
the most heart-rending violations are simply brushed off as lunatics,
ignored, scoffed at--and it is an affront to human decency and dignity.
The reason secrecy has been maintained this long (over twenty documented
years) is the promotion of a vicious reign of terror against any
resistance or dissent.
Anyone who knows anything is stalked and tortured until they crumble.
The clique in power are very cocky and obnoxious overlords, in the
process of transforming the democracy into a farce. The group which has
victimized me is little more than a ring of psychotic deviates
who molest innocents for sadistic kicks. They spent the past twenty
years inflicting unwanted personalisms on the victim, communicating
feeble drivel, with no intelligent reasons, deriving some kind of insane
satisfaction from intimidating helpless prey for spite. They have no
hearts, consciences or internal limits, and brag about their
amorality. I believe they have been picking up women (and boys) for
sexual reasons, afterwards driving them insane, torturing, and/or
killing them. They juice up on dope while they hold their prey captive.
While they attempt to damage the victims' brains,
they spew Nazi philosophy at them. This activity appears to have secret
police (military) support (as far as I can tell). These persons, who are
terrorists, never face arrest, intimidating me without end. In at least
one area of the country (New York
City) I have evidence of coordination with mental health authorities to
entrap victims into insane asylums. This is of course after deliberately
driving them crazy. What I have depicted is a brutal denial of the
rights to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and
security in their homes which are supposedly guaranteed to law-abiding
Americans. The thirteenth amendment prohibition against slavery is also
violated.

The flagrant censorship and denial by government and media is appalling.
Fear of proliferation and subsequent increases in abuse are probably the
rationale. Even I have to admit that the fear is partly justified. I
wish that restriction of this odious technology
to proper and safe hands would make disclosure unnecessary. If complaint
to authorities brought a reasonable resolution of the problem, instead
of what looks from here like either gross indefinite neglect or
unforgivable collusion, it would not be necessary.
However, as things are, the price of silence is extremes of abuse barely
imaginable, against which no steps are ever taken. Silence is for
victims suicidal, as things stand.
Society at large is in grave danger. It is galling that someone could
undergo over 25 years of torture and human rights abuses in the United
States of America, which touts itself all the time as the freest country
in the world, yet there is barely a whisper of the
situation anywhere. The crime would have been solved long ago had there
been any degree of publicity. The secrecy keeps it going. I hate to rat
on friends, yet I am that desperate to establish the truth of what I am
saying, that I have been willing to seize
upon any evidence, because evidence is just what is hard to come by.
Let's hope that Usenet and the web will continue to be forums for cases
of injustice. Their stability are too tenuous for comfort. Lately I have
been reading the book (although with difficulty
under these arduous circumstances)(and it is also recommended to all of
you):

Censored 1997: The News That Didn't Make the News--The Year's Top 25
Censored News Stories.

The new 1998 edition has just come out, but I have been unable to get
ahold of that as yet. Censored is published yearly by journalism
students and faculty at Sonoma State University in California (Project
Censored). The current author is Peter Phillips (Seven
Stories Press, NY, NY).

The technology is dangerous, yes. But there is no excuse for the kind of
abuse which has gone on. People's lives have actually perished. The most
innocent kinds of people too. The need for secrecy is not sufficient
justification. Nothing is. Unbefitting Civilized
Man, if such could be said to exist.

THE PUBLIC'S CONDITIONED RESPONSES WITH REGARD TO THE POTENTIALS OF THE
"NEW" TECHNOLOGY FOR BRAIN CONTROL

With a behind the scenes view, it is obvious that the public is
literally "conditioned" with an automatic response with what has
probably been a continuous process of reverse media and other types of
propaganda to automatically reject any complaint in which a
victim claims to be "hearing voices". They are conditioned to perceive
this as a "classic" pathological symptom (with a "classic"
description--which has made its way into "classic" textbooks) which
could not possibly have any foundation in fact. This is
your "textbook" symptom, in other words. This response is so pervasive
that, from behind the scenes, from the vantage point of knowing about
the capability to produce microwave hearing effects which has been in
existence for almost, if not in excess of,
thirty years (carefully concealed from public knowledge except for one
or two books and press releases), the whole thing savors of a carefully
orchestrated public relations conspiracy. How common were those cases of
victims reporting "hearing voices"?
What percentage were merely the result of a hallucinogen or genuine
aberration, and what percentage reflects this now sinister appearing
scheme to influence the minds of members of the populace from behind the
scenes with the new technology? What is the extent of the conspiracy on
the part of segments of the psychiatric profession? How
many of them were witting? I have personally documented to my own
satisfaction the existence of brain control technology for 26 solid
years, along with the conspiracy to hide it. I have kept journals on
this phenomenon for that length of time--saved newsclippings
and books hoping to find vindication for what I now know to be fact. The
public is conditioned like Pavlov's dog to automatically reject the
possibility of such a thing actually existing, and this poses a maximal
danger to society as it falls prey to a very sinister scheme to control
it from behind the scenes. The reasons government and the
media would engage in the scheme of concealment is partly the use of
force which is intrinsic in the brain control itself--the ability to
neutralize thought, literally, with electronic disruption. Also, the
powers that be are aware of the dangers of said technology, which are
admittedly considerable, should it fall into enemy hands.
However, the abuse I have experienced at the mercy of some of these
operators indicate that the technology is already in some very wrong
hands, determined to stop at nothing in their efforts to control
society, respecting NO laws, such as those supposedly sacrosanct ones
protecting individual privacy and freedom of speech.

The closest I have ever seen to a public revelation of what this
technology can do was a 1976 Associated Press newspaper release (printed
in the Cleveland Plain Dealer November 22, 1976, p. 9-A) entitled
"Mind-bending Soviet radio waves reported". Now
that was over two decades ago, and the stuff is still secret, which
frightens me (with regard to possible inroads against privacy which may
have been achieved since then).
Part of the text of that release follows:

"A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says
extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of
causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart
attacks. 'Soviet scientists are fully aware of the biological effects of
low-level microwave radiation which might have offensive weapons
application', says the report....
The Pentagon agency's report, distributed within the government last
March, said one biological effect that could offer antipersonnel uses is
the phenomenon known as 'microwave hearing'. 'Sounds and possibly even
words which appear to be originating (within the head) can be induced by
signal modulation at very low average power densities', the study
said.... The report was compiled by Ronald L. Adams of the Army surgeon
general's office and Dr. R.A. Williams of Batelle Laboratories, Columbus
[Ohio]."

One of the very earliest publications dealing with the Soviet interest
in the phenomenon was Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain by
Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder, which first came out May, 1970
(Prentice-Hall). Since then, the technology has found its way to other
countries--most notably our own. Even earlier than this (written up in
LIFE magazine in September, 1962) there were rumors that the neurophone
invented by G. Patrick Flanagan in the United States (author of book
Pyramid Power, 1973, De Vorss & Co.) could effect a telepathic transfer
(but this machine was not wireless).

Although microwaves could be utilized, the penetrability of the signal
(capable of being received in subterranean places like the transit
entranceway beneath Cleveland's Terminal Tower complex and certainly not
blockable by anything so flimsy as a few sheets of tinfoil) leads me
personally to suspect the use of high-energy (thus ionizing)
radiation--something more like an X-ray. I am, however, no expert on
these things.

If the technology were in the right hands, there might be a questionable
need to expose it. Face it--it is dangerous technology. But victims like
myself have been subjected to cruel and unusual punishments. Like 26
years of constant telemetric tracking combined with efforts to induce
psychological breakdown and persistent
torture. Persons like my innocent brother Bill subjected to what looks
like illegal experimentation with extremely destructive effects--virtual
loss of life which is the result of prolonged torture (and possibly
psychosurgery). Some of the perpetrators
want to know if the human being can be completely robotized with
psychological (and physical) breakdown methods, and they never know when
to stop. Their big dream is to produce a mindless golem. This is not
expanding human potential in a positive way.

POSTSCRIPT (RELATING TO THE SOLUTION):

Subj: Prevention of illegal mind control
(with reference to the new electromagnetic- or radiation- based weapons
for brain control)

The first step to preventing it is to make its existence public
knowledge and to document it wherever it occurs, so that the public can
be on guard for perpetrators and symptoms of abuse. Establishing its
existence is step number one. Unfortunately, it is an area
fostering a lot of myth, and it is difficult to separate the wheat from
the chaff, fact from fraud. This is one factor making the exposure of
the conspiracy so difficult, making it so easy for the conspirators to
succeed with their deceptions.

Maybe the same ingenuity and propensity to develop advanced technologies
like this which Man has demonstrated could be turned toward development
of methods for detection, tracking down to source, and unveiling of
those who misuse technology.
One note of hope is that the weapon can to some extent serve as its own
means of detection--that is, it can be used to detect illegal operators
by being able to see through walls.

The Boycott Brazil home page depicts the tragic plight of avowed victim
John Lambros, and underlines the potential of this technology for abuse.
His particular incident occurred outside the United States, but
analogous abuses are occurring within the U.S.
It is at: http://members.aol.com/BrazilByct/index.html. You will want to
boycott coffee imported from certain sources after you read this.

The Mind Control Forum is a good web site at which victims have joined
to air their grievances. It is at:  ttp://www.mk.net/~mcf/index.htm.

Another valuable site for U.S. victims of illegal experimentation is:
http://www.aches-mc.org.

Not all of the mind control being done in the U.S. falls under the
heading of "experimentation". Sometimes that was the original incentive.
But once the controls and circumstances are in place for it to occur,
much has occurred which simply reflects malicious and selfish
criminality, or the perverse elements in some human natures.
Putting any kind of implant in anybody's head is simply opening the door
to crime. So is any kind of unsupervised usage of any similar technology
on a completely unwitting public.

However, there was a Human Experimentation Bill (S. 193) introduced by
Senator John Glenn aimed at preventing improper, nonconsensual human
experimentation in the United States. It is in committee in the Senate,
and so far no action has been taken on it. What is worse is that very
shortly after he introduced it, Sen. Glenn (Democrat-
Ohio) announced his pending retirement. Please help by contacting the
Senate committee considering it, urging action on it (or similar
legislation). Their address is:

Committee on Labor and Human Resources
Subcommittee on Public Health & Safety
428 Dirksen Senate Office Bldg.
Washington, D.C. 20510-6300

Telephone: 202-224-5375
The Committee web site: http://www.senate.gov/committee/labor.html

OPTIONAL FOOTNOTE:

If you think that the news you are reading isn't heavily edited and
censored (& spammed), look what I dug up in alt.journalism during the
month of May:

>Subject: Evidence that CIA edits L.A.Times

>Newsgroups: alt.journalism
>Date: 20 May 1998 18:09:22 GMT

> Who the Hell is Editing the Los Angeles Times?

> The CIA, apparently.

> by Daniel Brandt

>Item 1: When the San Jose Mercury News ran their series about the > CIA
- crack cocaine connection in Los Angeles, the Los Angeles > Times
assigned 25 reporters to the story to debunk the charges > over a
four-week period (according to the LAT lead reporter > on the case,
Doyle McManus, as he explained on the Charlie > Rose show on October 22,
1996). The resulting stories in > the L.A.Times were narrowly focused,
and tended to omit any > mention of other investigations of the
CIA-contra-cocaine > connection. Even 25 incompetent reporters would
stumble over > some substance after four weeks, so we can only assume
that > there was very heavy editing from above.

>Item 2: In a story that appeared on December 2, 1997 with James Risen's
> byline, an unnamed CIA officer in Guatemala was accused of >
wrongdoing. The story claimed that "the Times agreed not > to name the
officer, who is still serving undercover after > being reassigned to a
non-management position. A 1982 law > bans the publication of names of
undercover agents if it > could hurt U.S. espionage activities."

> This description of the 1982 law completely misstates > important
details of the law, and in fact it would NOT be > illegal for the
L.A.Times to name the officer. See 50 USC 421,

> Sec. 601 (c), and Sec. 606 Definitions (10). Such a sweeping >
interpretation of the law could only have come after consulting
> the CIA's public affairs office, which has always used this law
> to play hardball with uninformed reporters.

>Item 3: In today's L.A.Times (May 20, 1998), a story by Stanley Meisler
and Jonathan Peterson mentions the CIA's efforts to overthrow > Sukarno
of Indonesia in the 1950s, and goes on to discuss the > bloody events of
1965-1966 that brought Suharto to power. It > includes this outrageous
statement, with no qualifiers, no > quotation marks, no attribution --
merely stated as simple > fact: "The CIA had no role in this upheaval,
during which > thousands of Indonesians were killed."

> Now compare and contrast this completely false statement with > some
rare real journalism, which happened eight years ago:

>This article first appeared in the Spartanburg, South Carolina >Herald-
Journal on May 19, 1990, then in the San Francisco Examiner >on May 20,
1990,
the Washington Post on May 21, 1990, and the Boston >Globe on May 23,
1990. The version below is from the Examiner.

-----------------

> Ex-agents say CIA compiled death lists for Indonesians

> After 25 years, Americans speak of their > role in exterminating
Communist Party

> by Kathy Kadane, States News Service, 1990

>WASHINGTON -- The U.S. government played a significant role in one >of
the worst massacres of the century by supplying the names of >thousands
of Communist Party leaders to the Indonesian army, which >hunted down
the leftists and killed them, former U.S. diplomats say.

> For the first time, U.S. officials acknowledge that in 1965 they
>systematically compiled comprehensive lists of Communist operatives,
>from top echelons down to village cadres. As many as 5,000 names >were
furnished to the Indonesian army, and the Americans later >checked off
the names of those who had been killed or captured, >according to the
U.S. officials.

> The killings were part of a massive bloodletting that took an
>estimated 250,000 lives.

> The purge of the Partai Komunis Indonesia (PKI) was part of a >U.S.
drive to ensure that Communists did not come to power in the >largest
country in Southeast Asia, where the United States was >already fighting
an undeclared war in Vietnam. Indonesia is the >fifth most-populous
country in the world.

> Silent for a quarter-century, former senior U.S. diplomats >and CIA
officers described in lengthy interviews how they aided >Indonesian
President Suharto, then army leader, in his attack on >the PKI.

> "It really was a big help to the army," said Robert J. Martens, >a
former member of the U.S. Embassy's political section who is now >a
consultant to the State Department. "They probably killed a lot >of
people, and I probably have a lot of blood on my hands, but >that's not
all bad. There's a time when you have to strike hard >at a decisive
moment."

> White House and State Department spokesmen declined comment >on the
disclosures.

> Although former deputy CIA station chief Joseph Lazarsky and >former
diplomat Edward Masters, who was Martens' boss, said CIA >agents
contributed in drawing up the death lists, CIA spokesman >Mark Mansfield
said, "There is no substance to the allegation that >the CIA was
involved in the preparation and/or distribution of >a list that was used
to track down and kill PKI members. It is >simply not true."

> Indonesian Embassy spokesman Makarim Wibisono said he had no >personal
knowledge of events described by former U.S. officials. >"In terms of
fighting the Communists, as far as I'm concerned, >the Indonesian people
fought by themselves to eradicate the >Communists," he said.

> Martens, an experienced analyst of communist affairs, headed an
>embassy group of State Department and CIA officers that spent two
>years compiling the lists. He later delivered them to an army
>intermediary.

> People named on the lists were captured in overwhelming numbers,
>Martens said, adding, "It's a big part of the reason the PKI has >never
come back."

> The PKI was the third-largest Communist Party in the world, with >an
estimated 3 million members. Through affiliated organizations >such as
labor and youth groups it claimed the loyalties of another >17 million.

> In 1966 the Washington Post published an estimate that 500,000 >were
killed in the purge and the brief civil war it triggered. >In a 1968
report, the CIA estimated there had been 250,000 deaths, >and called the
carnage "one of the
worst mass murders of the 20th >century."

> U.S. Embassy approval

> Approval for the release of the names came from the top U.S. >Embassy
officials, including former Ambassador Marshall Green, >deputy chief of
mission Jack Lydman and political section chief >Edward Masters, the
three acknowledged in interviews.

> Declassified embassy cables and State Department reports from >early
October 1965, before the names were turned over, show that >U.S.
officials knew Suharto had begun roundups of PKI cadres, and >that the
embassy had unconfirmed reports that firing squads were >being formed to
kill PKI prisoners.
> Former CIA Director William Colby, in an interview, compared >the
embassy's campaign to identify the PKI leadership to the CIA's >Phoenix
Program in Vietnam. In 1965, Colby was the director of >the CIA's Far
East division and was responsible for directing >U.S. covert strategy in
Asia.

> "That's what I set up in the Phoenix Program in Vietnam -- that >I've
been kicked around for a lot," he said. "That's exactly what >it was. It
was an
attempt to identify the structure" of the >Communist Party.

> Phoenix was a joint U.S.-South Vietnamese program set up by >the CIA
in December 1967 that aimed at neutralizing members of >the National
Liberation Front, the Vietcong political cadres. >It was widely
criticized for alleged human rights abuses.

> "You shoot them"

> "The idea of identifying the local apparatus was designed to -- >well,
you go out and get them to surrender, or you capture or you >shoot
them," Colby said of the Phoenix Program. "I mean, it was a >war, and
they were fighting. So it was really aimed at providing >intelligence
for operations rather than a big picture of the thing."

> In 1962, when he took over as chief of the CIA's Far East >division,
Colby said he discovered the United States did not have >comprehensive
lists of PKI activists. Not having the lists "could >have been
criticized as a gap in the intelligence system," he said, >adding they
were useful for "operation planning" and provided a >picture of how the
party was organized. Without such lists, he >said, "you're fighting
blind."

> Asked if the CIA had been responsible for sending Martens, a >foreign
service officer, to Jakarta in 1963 to compile the lists, >Colby said,
"Maybe, I don't know. Maybe we did it. I've forgotten."

> The lists were a detailed who's-who of the leadership of the >party of
3 million members, Martens said. They included names >of provincial,
city and other local PKI committee members, and >leaders of the "mass
organizations," such as the PKI national >labor federation, women's and
youth groups.

> Better information

> "I know we had a lot more information" about the PKI "than the
>Indonesians themselves," Green said. Martens "told me on a number >of
occasions that ... the government did not have very good >information on
the Communist setup, and he gave me the impression >that this
information was superior to anything they had."

> Masters, the embassy's political section chief, said he believed >the
army had lists of its own, but they were not as comprehensive >as the
American lists. He said he could not remember whether the >decision to
release the names had been cleared with Washington.

> The lists were turned over piecemeal, Martens said, beginning at >the
top of the communist organization. Martens supplied thousands >of names
to an Indonesian emissary over a number of months, he said. >The
emissary was an aide to Adam Malik, an Indonesian minister who >was an
ally of Suharto in the attack on the Communists.

> Interviewed in Jakarta, the aide, Tirta Kentjana ("Kim") Adhyatman,
>confirmed he had met with Martens and received lists of thousands >of
names, which he in turn gave to Malik. Malik passed them on to
>Suharto's headquarters, he said.

> "Shooting list"

> Embassy officials carefully recorded the subsequent destruction >of
the PKI organization. Using Martens' lists as a guide, they >checked off
names of captured and assassinated PKI leaders, >tracking the steady
dismantling of the party apparatus, former >U.S. officials said.

> Information about who had been captured and killed came from
>Suharto's headquarters, according to Joseph Lazarsky, deputy CIA
>station chief in Jakarta in 1965. Suharto's Jakarta headquarters >was
the central collection point for military reports from around >he
country detailing the capture and killing of PKI leaders, >Lazarsky
said.

> "We were getting a good account in Jakarta of who was being >picked
up," Lazarsky said. "The army had a 'shooting list' of >about 4,000 or
5,000 people."

> Detention centers were set up to hold those who were not killed
>immediately.

> "They didn't have enough goon squads to zap them all, and some
>individuals were valuable for interrogation," Lazarsky said. "The
>infrastructure was zapped almost immediately. We knew what they >were
doing. We knew they would keep a few and save them for the >kangaroo
courts, but Suharto and his advisers said, if you keep >them alive, you
have to feed them." > Masters, the chief of the political section, said,
"We had these >lists" constructed by Martens, "and we were using them to
check off >what was happening to the party, what the effect" of the
killings >"was on it."

> Lazarsky said the checkoff work was also carried out at the >CIA's
intelligence directorate in Washington.

> Leadership destroyed

> By the end of January 1966, Lazarsky said, the checked-off names >were
so numerous the CIA analysts in Washington concluded the PKI >leadership
had been destroyed.

> "No one cared, as long as they were Communists, that they were >being
butchered," said Howard Federspiel, who in 1965 was the >Indonesia
expert at the State Department's Bureau of Intelligence >and Research.
"No one was getting very worked up about it."

> Asked about the checkoffs, Colby said, "We came to the conclusion
>that with the sort of Draconian way it was carried out, it really >set
them" -- the communists -- "back for years."

> Asked if he meant the checkoffs were proof that the PKI leadership
>had been caught or killed, he said, "Yeah, yeah, that's right, ... >the
leading elements, yeah."

>END

>Public
Information Research, Inc., PO Box 680635, San Antonio TX 78268
>Tel:210-509-3160 Fax:210-509-3161 Nonprofit publisher of NameBase >
http://www.pir.org/ d--@c--.com

Whew! That was a lot of arrows. I don't know what the above might have
in common with these circumstances except maybe the elimination of
dissent on a broad scale--here in a way that is sneaky and seemingly
bloodless but nonetheless scurrilous. In place of
internment centers--psychiatric hospitals--analogous to the old KGB
abuse of psychiatry--not supposed to occur in the so-called free world.

There are striking similarities to some of the practices described in
the old John Barron book: KGB: The Secret Work of Soviet Secret Agents
(Bantam Books, 1974, Chapter V:
"How to Run A Tyranny"):

...Colonel-Doctor Daniel L. Lunts pronounces the diagnosis [on
political prisoners], which usually turns out to be some form of
"schizophrenia". On one occasion, the colonel-doctor discovered a strain
of schizophrenia "which has no clear symptoms". On another, he
is said to have told prisoners: "When I say a man is schizophrenic, he
is schizophrenic, just as if I say an ashtray is schizophrenic, it is
schizophrenic."

Another quote from the same book:

...Regarding the fate of inmates in these institutions, Solzhenitsyn
says: "The commitment of free-thinking people to psychiatric hospitals
is spiritual murder, it is another version of the gas chamber, but even
more cruel: The sufferings of those being killed are more painful and
more prolonged."

Added to the situation are capabilities for apparent symptom production
inherent in these mind control weapons--physical and mental torture
invariably provoking crazed

signed:
c--@m--.net
Maple Hts., Ohio (suburb of Cleveland)
(Note new e-mail address, differing from that in previous releases.)