RE: psychoceramics: Tinfoil Time!

I'm a novice at this stuff, so forgive me if this is stating the
obvious: but, scenarios like this seem to me to be about the most
egotistical things I've ever heard. You've got to have a pretty inflated
sense of self-importance to think that the US government (or aliens, or
the United Nations, or whomever) would have an "army" of operatives
follow you around and torture you surreptitiously for 26 years.

It's all I can do to get a government agent to pay attention to me long
enough to renew my driver's license.

Ste3ve

>                                             Caveat Lector!
>
> from alt.mindcontrol
> THE PROBLEM:
>
> I wish to report the commission of atrocities (or very foul misdeeds)
> in
> the Maple Heights, Ohio area (a suburb of Cleveland, USA) using a form
>
> of radiation-based mind control. A criminal gang is entrapping and
> torturing victims with radiation bombardment (deliberately trying to
	<long post snipped>