Re: psychoceramics: Tinfoil Time!

Paranoia is the flipside of the superiority complex.  The true thesis is
that I can prove that I am important (even though I live with my mother,
work at Burger King, and smell like sweat socks) because so many people are
out to get me.  (No one ever stops to think that such a grand conspiracy
could actually go as far as silencing you before you spread the truth far
and wide on the internet.)

The best paranoid fantasy I ever read was in the great Bible of our
movement, Diane Kossy's "Kooks", wherein one person swears that for over a
decade, more than 10,000 government agency have been engaged in a bizarre
form of harrassment that makes everything appear _completely normal_...

Nathan