psychoceramics: Another Humanoid

"Those aren't rocks, they're creatures..."

Be sure to visit the International Society of Unified Science home page for
pictures of Mr. Stearns and company...

R.

->  RISKERS/NUFOIA List

I found another human looking creature on Mars.
Check out the two images of the same rock.  He's there in one
and not in the other, peering out around the left side of the
big rock in the foreground.  I've found a few more in BigCrater_glyph.gif
too.  There's also a turbojet engine, a very large turtle, a "wheeled wagon",
and a very large lizard in BigCrater_glyph.

Check out the creepy looking giant jellyfish in the upper right
of PIA0981 too (It may also be a manifold for the umbilical cords or
mycelia covering the surface).

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/roverview/72037.gif
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/roverview/72039.gif

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/roverview/table.html  the parent page to above.

The previous one I mentioned is in:
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/ops/pan_enhanced.gif

I wonder if NASA is actually drawing things into these images,
there are definitely some non-physically-realizable objects which
are evidence of tampering.

Look for lots of rocks with light equilateral triangular indentations
near the top.  Those aren't rocks, they're creatures, I'm pretty sure.

Don't stand in front of rocks with triangular faces either, there
are claws, tentacles, and turtle heads that poke out.  They can
get pretty big!

Best Regards,
--
Hoyt A. Stearns jr.,  President,     International Society of Unified Science|
4131 E. Cannon Dr. Phoenix Arizona 85028          Dewey B. Larson's Recip-   |

--

Warbaby
The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.

The MonkeyPool
WebSite Content Development
http://www.monkeypool.com

	Dreadlocks on white boys give me the willies.