psychoceramics: Consciousness, Physics and the Holographic Paradigm

http://www.livingston.net/hermital/intro.htm

Not only does this theory "stand at the apex of foundational ideas and
points directly to a new understanding of consciousness, cosmology, being
and existence";

Not only does it "affirms that each individual is an autonomous
transcendental entity, that the material universe is a hologram within a
hologram, and that dynamic synergistic transcendental and material
holographic image events are physical and metaphysical mirrors in which the
observed is a reflection of the observer";

But the entire theory is  "presented through a montage of 123 verses
[!!!!!!] designed to be read aloud with each word, each vowel, each
consonant clearly enunciated in full, rounded tones."

I hadn't even read the theory yet, and already my mind is boggled.

Nathan Shumate
http://members.xoom.com/nshumate

"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis in rebus
Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes."