From: John Atkinson <j--@b--.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.earl-curley,sci.skeptic
Subject: Curley's obituary
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 21:17:01 -0700

The obit reads;
CURLEY,Earl Gordon--Suddenly on Friday, June 26,1998, at the age of 51.
Survived by his brother Myron and sister Pam DeLuca.  Service to take
place on Thursday, July 2 at 11 a.m at the R.S.Kane Funeral Home 6150
Yonge St. Visitation one hour prior. In lieu of flowers, memorial
contributions to the Salvation Army would be appreciated by the family.

An informant who has contacts in Curley's office tells me that "the
man committed suicide - I think he probably drunk himself to the point
of fatal toxicity."

--
"Yes, I guess we do have to keep the world safe for ice cream."

Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!
http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive