psychoceramics: Fwd: THE SUCCESS QUIZ & Parapsychology [very long]

<Begin forwarded message>

>From: <K--@a--.com>
>Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 21:08:35 EDT
>To: e--@u--.co.uk, eric@voicenet.com, fortean3@easynet.co.uk,
>        f--@a--.edu.au, frasca@roma1.infn.it
>Subject: THE SUCCESS QUIZ & Parapsychology
>
>Note:  This is only an offer. THE  SUCCESS  QUIZ  will only be emailed to you
>if you request it [no strings, no gimmicks, no charge, just some important
>"stuff" that helps all who read it].
>~The gift of knowledge to be shared by all.~
>

>An Open Letter To Those Possessing The Higher Knowledge of Parapsychology:
>[Mid-year 1998]
>
>I would like to share with you a book of monumental importance.  A book so
>important that I have already sent copies to The Leaders Of The World!
>
>The book is titled:  THE  SUCCESS  QUIZ,  "a book written by angels".   Now,
>believing what you may,  imagine an unknown friend sends you this book written
>by angels.  At first you smile at the idea, and then as you read, you realize
>something very powerful is happening as you read these words. Imagine a book
>so powerful that with this "higher understanding of what's really going on",
>with this insight sent to us from angels, this gift....
>
>THIS  KNOWLEDGE  IS  WHAT  WILL  EFFECTIVELY
>STOP  THE  KILLING  OF  MANKIND
>~thereby~
>CREATING  WORLD  PEACE!
>
>A book so powerful it's changing the world!    Now, as you yourself gain this
>"heavenly insight" as you read, within the next several days you will be
>receiving this book in 14 consecutive emailings [each about 10 pages] until
>complete.
>
>Why am I sending you my gift?  2 reasons:
>1) It provides me subtle documentation that "I told you this was going to
>happen."  See, you are reading  THE  SUCCESS  QUIZ  as I'm writing this book;
>we are watching together to see what really does happen.  Why is this
>important?  Well, not only will this book be "good for you",  but it also
>forewarns us about the coming disasters in the years to come which we need to
>prepare for.
>2) This knowledge is so important and so powerful that I'm depending upon you
>to pass on this gift, to share  THE  SUCCESS  QUIZ.  The knowledge within this
>book must not leave this physical existence upon my death.  So, I present my
>book to you as the most valuable gift I can give to another human being.
>
>THE  SUCCESS  QUIZ  tells the future of the physical mankind on the planet
>earth between the years 1988 through the mid-2030s, just before The Second
>Coming, as seen through the eyes of angels, with "The-Angel-Maslow"  playing
>an ominous role.  [Simply:  I channeled this book with the help from the well
>noted Psychologist Abraham H. Maslow and a few "spirited friends".]
>
>Take heed, for I believe beyond any doubt,
>all that you read within  THE  SUCCESS  QUIZ  is fact.
>Meaning: this pretty much tells us the way it is.
>[Mark Kubat, the physical author.]

> [...]
<End forwarded message>

                                      -----
                       Joe McNally :: Gentleman Consultant
                                      -----
 Same thing day after day - shop - trendy caff - mobile - shop - bar - club -
 sleep - shop - trendy caff - bar - club - shop - how much more can you take -
                        1 in 10 go mad - 1 in 5 cracks up