psychoceramics: NON-POLUTED CHILDREN!

Rant of the Week: “The Reptiles Like Our Babies”

Every week we pick the wackiest, scariest, nastiest or funniest rant
from the hundreds of letters received by us here at ParaScope
headquarters, and present it to you as our Rant of the Week. This week,
“Patricia” offers tips on how to get your children to drink coffee,
smoke cigarettes and eat red meat to avoid ending up in an alien’s stew
pot. (What, no L’il Martini for Kids?) Enjoy.

“I can give you all my thoughts on HOW to protect yourself and loved
ones from being eaten!!!  And the REPTILES like our babies.  Give your
kids coffee with milk in it, expose them to cig smoke or city polution,
or any slight polution you can think of!!!  Keep in mind we are not at
the top of the food chain and they like NON-POLUTED children.  That is
why there are millions of children disappearing EVERY YEAR!   This is
not a scare post but what I believe is happening RIGHT NOW!!!  Children
in the mountain areas are at great risk as well as children out in small
towns. I also believe they want us to quit eating meat ourselves because
they like GRAIN-FED MEAT just as we prefer the same in meat and look how
we like VEAL which is a baby.  They have screwed with our thyroid
because they want us to produce babies that tend to have alot of fat,
making the meat more tender!!  There is a method in their alien maddness
and the sooner the SHEEPLE get wise the sooner they can be protected. To
be absolutely healthy is NOT SAFE.  Hopefully the Gov will find a vacine
that will drive away the aliens from those people but in the meantime
you must take care to polute your children and yourself in some small
way.  While they are producing hybrids for the the new wave of humans to
populate the Earth, I feel the hybrids serve another more sinister idea
and that is that the Aliens eat them.(and better them than you and I).”

------

All rants are printed “as is,” with spelling and grammar goofs left
uncorrected. Some rants may be edited for brevity or clarity, to the
extent such a thing is possible. If you’ve got a rant you’d like to
share, send it to p--@a--.com with “possible rant” in the subject
line of your letter.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Anyone in Melbourne (Australia) should come to the Speaker's forum on
Sunday afternoons, 2-6 pm on the State Library Steps. There are lots of
good oddballs giving speeches including

The 'no psychic groping' activist

A gentleman who is being harassed by the Masons and warns us about
masonic influences in The Simpsons, the 3 Stooges and Daddy Cool (Yes,
he's serious)

Various Christians, Humanists, Darwinists, Neo-Humanist Darwinians,
Non-Darwinian Christians and so forth (you get the idea).

The humble author who gave a speech some weeks ago on 'Common Geographic
Misconceptions' (these maniacs who think the Earth is a sphere spinning
through some vast void!). I convinced a few people.