psychoceramics: "Radio BRAIN CONTROL" pamphlet

One of my friends recently attended a performance of Handel's _Messiah_,
where an elderly gentleman (I believe) was handing out leaflets.
Thinking it was a programme or something, she took one.  However, it
was not a programme but something quite different.

On one side of the leaflet is the heading, apparently clipped from
elsewhere, which reads:

	Workshop on Advance Computer Architectures
	   for Robotics and Machine Intelligence:
	   Neural Networks and Neurocomputers

		    Chair and Organizer
			J Barhen
		   Oak Ridge National Lab

	Session 4: The Role of Massively Parallel Architectures
	and Systems with Emergent Computational Properties
	in Robotics and Machine Intelligence

			Moderator

This was where it cut off by an image of two hands shaking, one of
them mechanical.  The image contained a UPC barcode and a graph of
a waveform, labelled "EEG signals".  Below this was a bibliography
of some sort, with titles such as "Behaviour Control", "Defiance and
Enforced Therapy" and "Electrical Stimulation of the Brain".  At the
bottom was the notice:

		This advertisement was edited and authorised by
		Michael Good 100 Broadway Street Chelsea 3196
		and printed at Blue Wren Printing Services
		735 Centre Road Bentleigh East 3165

The other side contained paragraphs, apparently clipped from a
book, about "electrical stimulation of the brain".  This mostly
dealt with experiments on monkeys and cats, and named mind-control
researcher and "psychocivilization" advocate Jose Delgado.  There
were also two images:  one which looked like part of a photograph
of a human face and had the (incomplete) caption, "of computer
memory sits like a beauty spot on a girl's cheek".  (I suspect
that the original had nothing to do with mind control but was from
some technology company's brochure.)  Below and to the left was a
cross-section of a human tooth, labelled above with "TEETH", and below
in much larger letters (albeit in two fonts) with "Radio BRAIN
CONTROL".  At the top and bottom were captions which seemed to
identify the source of the paragraphs as a work titled "The Biocrats"
by "Gerald Leach 1970".

I may scan this pamphlet if anyone's interested.  (The text will
probably not be too readable, though.)

 -- acb