psychoceramics: .sig quote of the day

Below is a signaure quote, belonging to one "Brian" (m--@n--.com),
who (I believe) posts about "mind control" and similar things frequently.

|      Brian                      |                                 |
|      m--@n--.com        |    Your tax dollars at work.    |
|  "We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our |
| society. The purpose is physical control of the mind.  Everyone   |
| who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated.     |
|  "The individual may think that the most important reality is     |
| his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view.   |
| This lacks historical perspective.                                |
|  "Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind  |
| of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically     |
| control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be           |
| controlled by electric stimulation of the brain."                 |
|                        -- Dr. Jose Delgado                        |
|                           Director of Neuropsychiatry             |
|                           Yale University Medical School          |
|                           Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118  |
|                           February 24, 1974                       |

   "but it's much to late you say for doing this now we  a--@c--.monash.edu.au
 should have done it then well it just goes to show how  //www.zikzak.net/~acb
   wrong you can be and how you really should know that  Disclaimer:  Wibble.
       it's never too late to get up and go" - The Cure